2. Received Name - yes, may 3, will find something fun to send

3. Mission Complete- yes, in the mail may 8

4. Mission Arrived!

Hope you enjoy!

Have a fun summer.

grodan & fiabus

Mission 1

1. Participating: E-mail sent 27/4

2. Received Name: Got it... now what to send with the Coins?

3. Mission Complete: Not yet

4. Mission Arrived! Oh, in Hamilton, Scotland today we recieved a package from Hamilton, New Zealand. Thank You Butterfly lady, i'll post pics later.

I got a lovely card with a butterfly pin, a Notepad and stickers AND a Moun10girl personal and a Geocaching Purple Heart. Although i have an ankle injury at the moment i do not deserve the purple heart as it was non caching related injury...

Mission 2

1. Participating: E-mail Sent 27/4

2. Received Name: hmmm. Don't know this person so research will be required

4. Mission Arrived!

The sun was shining all day yesterday, Mothers Day and is out again today. We just know summer is coming! table2.gif Hubby went to pick up the mail this morning and came home with two packages. One was from New Zealand - Woo Hoo! My summer mission from Butterfly Lady! Thank you Very Much for the two nice coins and goodies. I did not have these coins and they are very cool. GEDC0102.jpg Also got some stickers, a pretty pad, SI and two nice pins for my lanyard. Thank you ButterflyLady for filling my day with sunshine!

1. Participating - email sent 26 april

2. Received Name-Name received 3 May

3. Mission Complete-Mailed 9 May

4. Mission Arrived-12 May!

Found a large green envelope from Sweden in the mailbox yesterday! Thanks Grodan & Fiabus! They sent an Easter Egg Geocoin and a Cockatoo Geocoin, and included a small flag with balloons and stickers for the kiddies. I'll have to see if I can get a photo posted tomorrow. Thanks guys!

*I initially posted this in the wrong thread (it did have a postcard in the package after all! :huh: ) I guess that's what happens after several days on the graveyard shift and I'm supposed to be sleeping instead of looking at the mail!

1. Participating- Yes, email sent 4/28

2. Received Name- Yes, email rec'd 5/03

3. Mission Complete- Yes, Sent 5/09

4. Mission Arrived! - YES!

Thank YOU Karin! (Grodan)

A postcard from Sweden (a suspicious spouse) A scorpion bracelet (I have a couple of travelers out that are close cousins to this guy!), a '64 Lincoln (which will be going out with the TB tags to join the group I already have racing around!), a keychain, a patch, a pin, and.... a Purple Egg... and (music to any Parrot Head's eye a Hyacinth Macaw!

145e5ffc-9e38-456e-9b86-94fed5a3ca58.jpg

1. Participating- Yes, email sent 4/28

2. Received Name- Yes, email rec'd 5/03

3. Mission Complete- Yes, Sent 5/09

4. Mission Arrived! - YES!

Thank YOU Karin! (Grodan)

A postcard from Sweden (a suspicious spouse) A scorpion bracelet (I have a couple of travelers out that are close cousins to this guy!), a '64 Lincoln (which will be going out with the TB tags to join the group I already have racing around!), a keychain, a patch, a pin, and.... a Purple Egg... and (music to any Parrot Head's eye a Hyacinth Macaw!

145e5ffc-9e38-456e-9b86-94fed5a3ca58.jpg

You are welcome! Glad you liked it.

Have a fun summer.

grodan karin

Mission #1:

1. Participating - email sent 30-april-08

2. Received Name - 03-May-08

3. Mission Complete!

4. Mission Arrived! - 14-May-08 Thank you GeoK's for 2 Great coins. I received the Keeper of the Cache (which is a favorite of mine since the LION resembles the Nittany Lion!!!!) and the Bier Geocoin which was on my Seeking List <--- I love Beer and things that remind me of Beer!!! This will be a Nice addition to my Beer Coin Collection.

Thanks again...GeoK's!!!! :):)

Mission #2:

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

My second (and final) Summer Mission arrived today - a day that started with a cold foggy drive to work (yes, the drought is well and truly over!)

From Dark Onyx 1982, I received some lovely butterfly note cards, and some summery snail Self stick note pads, A note on a matching card,

AND two geocoins - Cat got your cache, and South Carolina 2007.

What a perfect gift - Many thanks indeed.

2496708146_e6f68f6c86.jpg

grodan

[s]1. Participating - email sent 26 april

2. Received Name - yes may 3, research begins

3. Mission Complete- yes, mailed out may 9

4. Mission Arrived!- YES!!![/s]

fiabus

[s]1. Participating - email sent 26 april

2. Received Name - yes, may 3, will find something fun to send

3. Mission Complete- yes, in the mail may 8[/s]

4. Mission Arrived!

Hope you enjoy!

Have a fun summer.

grodan & fiabus

Today I had a huge envelope to pick up. It was my summermission from Stockholm. Thank you so very much elle77. So many coins!!!

There was a bag to keep the picknick cold in summerdays, a inflatable pillow, a nerd and almost to many Princesscake coins. I know, you can´t get to much Princesscake. :) There was also a princesscake postcard.

Tack så mycket, extra tack för alla coin.

grodan

1. Participating - Email Sent

2. Received Name - YES!!

3. Mission Complete - YES!!

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes!

I just got back from the post office - and that concludes my summer mission. As promised, I am including pictures of the great coins GEO*Trailblazer 1 sent to me, to make my Summer Mission special! Again, thank you GEO*Trailblazer 1 - you have help make this a GREAT summer!!

eba476f3-8ec3-49b4-9f6a-1c87386d156c.jpg

OverTheEdge

Well, I've got my 2 packages ready to send, but when I looked in my email to find addresses, the email was MIA. Can I please get the info resent? Thanks!

-NS

And, PS, THANK YOU Ricktroop13 for the coins and pins! I was excited to get another few pins (which I've been collecting in addition to coins lately, so that was cool!), and a Leap year and Netherlands oval coin! I'm dutch, it's dutch...it makes sense!

Thank you!

:huh::D:huh: Today when I came home from my work I really got a suprise waiting for me in the post office! A really big package all the way from USA!

Hollora sent me a LOT of wonderful things.

I got a big beach towel, a rubber stamp with a butterfly, ear rings with GPS, a pin with the American flag,

a pencil.

I got the "caching agent" and the mermaid geocoins and Holloras beautiful pathtag!

:):D:D

THANK YOU, HOLLORA!!!!! That was so nice of You!! My sister has my camera for this week, as soon as I get it back I will post a picture of the things for all to see. Thanks, again, You really made my day!!

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes, May 14

4. Mission Arrived- Yes, today May 20

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Not yet; I might wait until after GeoWoodstock to be able to send what this person wants, so it'll be a bit late but good. Otherwise, will post this week.

4. Mission Arrived - Nope

I'm all caughyt up with name and address E-mails. I'm so vrey sorry to the people who came in late that I took so long in giving them an address. I am NO longer taking paricapants for this mission.

Well, I got mine like right away, that was very fast :huh: Hoping to receive the mission that fast too :huh: Can´t wait for it, it´s very exciting, my first mission ever :)

Thx for organizig this :D

1. Participating: Yes, email sent 5-13-08

2. Name Received: Yes, received 5-19-08, now just waiting on second coin to arrive that I want to send out. Hope it gets here soon.

3. Mission Complete: ?

4. Mission Arrived: ?

Terrier Team - It is ok, you have a life too. Cant get everything done all at once.

Edited by Sparticus06

Mission #1:

3. Mission Complete - 20-May-08 in the mail

4. Mission Arrived! - 14-May-08 Thank you GeoK's for 2 Great coins. I received the Keeper of the Cache (which is a favorite of mine since the LION resembles the Nittany Lion!!!!) and the Bier Geocoin which was on my Seeking List <--- I love Beer and things that remind me of Beer!!! This will be a Nice addition to my Beer Coin Collection.

Thanks again...GeoK's!!!! :laughing::laughing:

Mission #2:

3. Mission Complete - 20-May-08 In the mail

4. Mission Arrived!

At last, a chance to catch my breath and show off the nice mission package that I received. It was from Rivercity. There was a nice card and bottle opener and three nice geocoins - a Geojelly 2 and a pair of Rivercity / Team Maocy personal coins - which are really sharp and came with an explanation of the symbolism on them. Many, many Thanks!!!

souv%20mission.jpg

Not really sure if I'm in this mission or not? Have not got a name but I got an outstanding package today. I'm trying to determine if it is for this mission or just a random package sent from a WONDERFUL PERSON? Whether it's from this mission or not though, this person is TERRIFIC!!! I'll post pics once it's determined either here and/or in the Mailbox thread.

Would it be alright if I were a little late on sending out my mission package? The second coin I wanted to send out (and the only other 2nd coin I would be getting) has not come yet. I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago. Just got the email that it shipped. I want to complete my mission and I have everything else I want to send ready. It is just waiting on that coin.

Mission ONE

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - yes..... To Hamilton, Scotland from Hamilton, New Zealand

3. Mission Complete - Sent - receiver has posted receipt.

4. Mission Arrived! - Oh yes, from Dark Onyx1982 some wonderful stationary AND two geocoins - Cat got your cache, and South Carolina 2007.

Mission TWO

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - A few mission sent to US

3. Mission Complete - Receiver has posted receipt

4. Mission Arrived! - Today - two lovely sunny geocoins received from Lazer - Sunshine Gang and Relax it's only a geocoin (great smiley face) THANKS! I love the smiley faces on the coins

MISSION COMPLETE!

Mission 1

1. Participating: E-mail sent 27/4

2. Received Name: Got it... now what to send with the Coins?

4. Mission Arrived! Oh, in Hamilton, Scotland today we recieved a package from Hamilton, New Zealand. Thank You Butterfly lady, i'll post pics later.

I got a lovely card with a butterfly pin, a Notepad and stickers AND a Moun10girl personal and a Geocaching Purple Heart. Although i have an ankle injury at the moment i do not deserve the purple heart as it was non caching related injury...

Mission 2

1. Participating: E-mail Sent 27/4

2. Received Name: hmmm. Don't know this person so research will be required

4. Mission Arrived! I got a second mission yesterday from over the edge... I got water pistols and bubble and stickers and suncream and a handheld fan and in amoung all the paper there was an over the edge personal and a Compass Roase 2008 (which i got very excited about much to my mothers confusion). There was also a lovely card and when i opened it a Pirates sword fell out.

Thank you very much to both Buterfly Lady and Over-the-Edge...

To my recipients trades also arrived in the post yesterday and the packages will be sealed tonight to be posted tomorrow. Sorry for the delay...

Ljay

2. Name Received: Yes, received 5-19-08, now just waiting on second coin to arrive that I want to send out. Hope it gets here soon.

3. Mission Complete: 3/4 Complete. Sent out what I had 5-23-08, will ship the other coin as soon as I get it

res2100

1. Participating: Yes

2. Name Received: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes

4. Mission Arrived: Yes (May 22)

Got a really great German-Canadian friendship coin which is now one of my new favourite coins...thank you.

Ellesche

1. Participating: Yes

2. Name Received: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes

4. Mission Arrived: Not yet

Summer Mission #1:

Email sent - Yes

Summery Name received - Yes

Summery Mission posted - Yes 21/05

Summery Mission received - Yes, received 23/05 from Six Little Spookes, many thanks!! Photo coming later.

Summer Mission #2:

Email sent - Yes

Summery Mission received

Summer Mission #3:

Email sent - Yes

Summery Mission posted - no, waiting on a coin

Summery Mission received

and for rattusbaggus:

Summer Mission #4:

Email sent - Yes

Summery Mission received

3. Mission Complete: 3/4 Complete. Sent out what I had 5-23-08. The other 1/4 will be complete Tuesday 5-27-08. Got the second coin Saturday.