Geocaching Books

I was interested in reading some geocaching books (non fiction). I have been geocaching for some time, so I pretty much know it all <_< , but I still like reading on topics that interest me. So, I did a search of my local library's card catalog online, and they don't have a single geocaching book. I then proceeded to search the entire region's card catalog (the libraries cooperatively share books), and they don't have any either.

I figured I would just break down and buy a book, and then donate it to the library after I read it. Has anyone done any non-fiction geocaching reading? I did a search onlne, and see that there are several books out there. What book would everyone recommend if a person was limited to one choice??

Thanks!

Sorry, I didn't know it was a contest. I have a full time job, wife, kids, etc. I try to get out and cache when I can find time. I was kidding when I said I know it all (hence the :P ) I was just looking for some info on books -- I 'm well aware how long I've been caching and how many finds I have.

Thanks for being so observant though. If I ever need reminding of my stats, I'll be sure to ask you.

Sorry, I didn't know it was a contest. I have a full time job, wife, kids, etc. I try to get out and cache when I can find time. I was kidding when I said I know it all (hence the :P ) I was just looking for some info on books -- I 'm well aware how long I've been caching and how many finds I have.

Thanks for being so observant though. If I ever need reminding of my stats, I'll be sure to ask you.

Pay no mind to the trolls here.

I figured I would just break down and buy a book, and then donate it to the library after I read it. Has anyone done any non-fiction geocaching reading? I did a search onlne, and see that there are several books out there. What book would everyone recommend if a person was limited to one choice??

Thanks!

“Local Treasures: Geocaching Across America” by Margot Anne Kelly. It's not a “how-to” manual. Rather it is about personal discovery, investigation and a search for understanding about this past-time and how it affects so many of us.