Where is just too hot to cache!

Bangkok is a great place to start to unwind from London living,BUT...after 2 hours of caching with sweat pouring into my eyes I just had to give up with just 3 finds....To be honest I prefer a good walk in the UK country!

You're in Bangkok and you're caching? <_<

Bangkok is a great place to start to unwind from London living,BUT...after 2 hours of caching with sweat pouring into my eyes I just had to give up with just 3 finds....To be honest I prefer a good walk in the UK country!

You're in Bangkok and you expect sympathy for your hardship? <_<

OK, well as you will have worked out from recent posts, I am working in Nevada for the next 2 or 3 years, living in Western Las Vegas. We have been caching out in the local desert in recent months while it is cooler because in the Summer it reaches over 100F for over 100 days. We're up in the 80's now. :P

There are some caches in Death Valley, about 4 hours drive away, but if we don't get them in the next couple of weeks, they're off the list until Winter! :D

Some photo's from a few weeks ago... The beauty is that all this is only 30 minutes drive from home!

93369aec-aeab-49a1-a75c-c19c87bc880a.jpg

083ffdb4-7523-4443-96ee-3b57bd524a97.jpg

158a1add-5e91-425f-a0eb-0edf512466ba.jpg