Friend Feature

ragendem

Not sure what happened to my post, but here is the thing:

I had friends, I know how to add them, but the option has disappeared. When I go to someone's profile, there is no more "add this person as a friend link" There is also no check box for "include friend request" when I send someone a message. I thought there was a limit to the number of friends I can have, so I deleted one and it didn't make a difference.

So how can I start adding friends again?

Not sure what happened to my post, but here is the thing:

I had friends, I know how to add them, but the option has disappeared. When I go to someone's profile, there is no more "add this person as a friend link" There is also no check box for "include friend request" when I send someone a message. I thought there was a limit to the number of friends I can have, so I deleted one and it didn't make a difference.

So how can I start adding friends again?

They might have "Allow friend requests" disabled in their profile.

They might have "Allow friend requests" disabled in their profile.

Aha! I bet that was it and I happened to run across a lot at once. I just checked and I could add other people. Thanks!

Wow, it sounds like you need to start hanging out around some nicer folks! ;)

I use it to have a quick access list to those that I cache with. I can see everyone's count at a glance and have quick access to their profiles or send an email with a single click. Hopefully version 2 of the website will have more functionality.