Rev up and Ride out 2008 GC17XZ7 EVENT

It's kicking off next weekend, if anyone needs a reminder, this is IT. I know there's events that clash, maybe one or two, but we'd love to see you, even if it is for 5minutes.

Hopefully with all that's been going on this week, it'll give you all something to look forward too and give you a big fat grin when you get there.

Unluckily for me, my bikes been in bits, back together and in bits a million times, so don't worry if you see lots of smoke, but definately no smoking at all, whatsoever near my bike. It's the big blue one!

All details can be found on the cache page, and if you wanna camp, feel free to contact the site directly.

HERE

Happy caching, Happy riding! happy happy happy

You can't come if you're not happy.

Looks like Paul is going all out to claim the FTF prize, he does know the prize is putting up everyones tent right? ;).

Can't say what time I'll be there, I hope to leave here at dawn on Friday, thinkin it's about 3hr ride. Got some caches to do on the way up, so maybe add another 5hrs on top, guess I'll be there in time for tea. Just watch out for my smoke signals :lol:

Don't think Prince of Darkness will be going so I should be free in the evening! :lol:

What??? ;) is this because of a worldwide shortage of lucozade???

Looking forward to seeing you again, Paul. And Mongoose... and everyone else who I've not seen in AGES!!

Don't think Prince of Darkness will be going so I should be free in the evening! B)

What??? B) is this because of a worldwide shortage of lucozade???

Hey, check out Lucozade Alert, a bottle a day, let's banish sleep to history and go caching 24/7! "Mental Edge" yep good description! :laughing:

All details can be found on the cache page, and if you wanna camp, feel free to contact the site directly.

Wouldn't bother... to quote the "gentleman" that answered the phone: "You've got no bloody chance, been booked up for two months".

Would've offered you space in my tent but impossible what with parking the motorbike in it. I'm having to sleep in the car! B)

That's not too far away mate!

I will have room in my tent for Friday night only, my tents too small to get my machine in it, and I don't have the luxury of a car!

B)

PS I am sure a mod will close this thread down and we'll start up another, if that link was deemed too comercial for skool!

i was looking forward to this event as its on my birthday but due to the bike spitting its gearbox all over the m20 it dosnt look like i will be going :)

lmn

Not exactly in 'top gear' for your b'day lmn. Hope it's a happy one, given the circumstances, lets just hope you can make it next year.

Aii

Good turn out here, I propose the same venue for next year to reveal the 2010 venue and get more smiles hehehe!

Savvy....

Sounds good. Although I'm sat outside a a very nice cheap pub in Glossop, Derbyshire, with nice beer next to a café, pizza place and indian restaurant and opposite a car park. Just had a nice ride along the A57 Snake Pass. Plenty of caches and shops in the vicinty. Plus the pub is almost empty on a Saturday afternoon. Hoping to drag the tin tent along next year.