Jekyll Island / Brunswick GA

Hi. I live in north GA and my wife and I are planning on visiting the Jekyll Island / Brunswick area of GA in mid June. I've looked at a few caches in that area, but just wanted some opinions from cachers who may have visited there before. We will probably stay busy most of the time, so I am looking for the "must do" caches in the area. We will probably be in surrounding areas too if there are any caches that were memorable with previous finders. Thanks.

I visited Jekyll Island three years ago and did some caching. A few of the ones I had gotten on that trip are archived now, but here are a few I really enjoyed:

Jurassic Pond - very scenic view, one of my all-time favorite caches!

Georgia Raptor - the warped, surreal looking trees growing out of the beach has to be seen to be believed. Plus it is on a secluded, non-touristy part of the beach.

Georgia Beer Lover's Cache - cool, easy access cache with some history and ruins to explore.

I had attempted every cache on the island back then. At the time there were very few caches there. Now it looks like there has been a whole lot more put out. Looks like a whole lot more fun for the cacher now. Beautiful place really. Eventually I will make my way back out there.