Posting Content

Theotokos

I was going to post this question in another thread but didn't want to pull that one off topic so I though this might be a good topic on it's own.

It was said that posting doesn't carry the luster that it did in the past. I'm very curious as to the posting content in days gone by. I'm not being sarcastic at all and I don't want this to get into a session of "old timer" vs "noob" and who's better. I just want to know how things worked and if we are truly missing some meat in these threads nowadays - or if interests have just shifted?

In my own opinion, there does seem to be a number of pointless, one word posts that don't really add to the thread and at times some 'begging' going on (my opinion which I'm entitled too so don't read anything into it). Maybe there are too many cointests, missions, rules, etc? I'm just wondering if that's the kind of things that did or didn't exist before or are there other things that make it different?

Again, I'm not looking for this to be a debate it's just that I like nostalgia and I'm really curious is all. It's obvious that many people feel that the forums aren't what they used to be and if that's a bad thing then I'm all for change.

Edited by Theotokos

I personally don't participate in the cointests (no time), but I would have guessed that they are a popular and fun part of the forum.

I think it all comes down to shear volume. A thread without a follow-up post can drop of the first page in less than a day due to the sheer volume, and that can make it difficult to really get into a forum. It is fast moving and over-loaded with commercial coin sales.

I'll jump in - both feet!

The major change I see is that most of the older threads were discussions about coins. How you display them, what you favorite was, what they mean to you, what you found, a cool story, etc.

Today it's all about sales notices, etc. More like Craigslist IMO.

I've made a lot of good friends in the past because we exchanged thoughts and ideas and not just money and coins.

This may sound like a complaint, and maybe it is a bit for me, but that's just how I see it.

When there are threads that have some meat to them, I engage - otherwise I just ignore them. I feel like I don't have a sense of who most of the newer folks are becaue I never see opinions posted, just things like:

"Love the design"

"How much are they?"

"Is shipping included?"

Hard to really know someobdy that way.

I don't look down on the newer folks - they are just different to me.

I suppose this is one of those subjects that can get ugly real quick and no one wants to touch it with a 10ft. pole.

I'm not an old-timer and if you want to see the difference between the posts of old and the posts of new, I suppose you could do the research and read old threads. I've done some reading myself and to be honest I see alot of the same types of posts as today. Just different posters discussing issues as people come and go.

Discussion behind the scenes from what I've seen, yup, lotta people tired of the begging, whining for coins. I'll just leave this alone since I don't want to start a war.

People who've been around for awhile see things differently then the newer folks. Fact is nothing stays the same, even I've seen it in the short time I've been here.

Sometimes I feel there is an elitist attitude between some of the comments I've seen posted from the older coiners. That's just how I see it. It's like slight jabs at those who are seen as the "others."

I like some of things abotu the old way and some of the things about the new way. No matter what people aren't gonna like the way things are done as time goes by.

Myself I've quit joining as many missions for a number of reasons but I don't feel the need to complain about the people who want to do them.

Cointest, negative comments about having them kind of chap my a**. personally I saw it as a way to give back to the community, directly to those who were engaging and buying. Yet, I've slowed down on that part too for a number of reasons. No need to complain about the cointests, let people have their fun and give stuff away.

The one thing I wonder about being a 'newer' person is when I head to these larger events, will I be met with the same attitudes or animosities that I have often seen on here? Sometimes I feel like I'm on the school playground with the big kids. I can't say I feel intimidated but I can say as a newer person I feel like I'm looked down upon by a number of the older folks.

Just my thoughts.... some on topic some a bit off.

The one thing I wonder about being a 'newer' person is when I head to these larger events, will I be met with the same attitudes or animosities that I have often seen on here? Sometimes I feel like I'm on the school playground with the big kids. I can't say I feel intimidated but I can say as a newer person I feel like I'm looked down upon by a number of the older folks.

I thought it interesting to see that you and I chose the exact same wording in our posts (looked down upon). I'm sure there may be some "old timers" that look down upon the newer people but I would hope that's the minority. Some will always be the poster-childs for a group and as an "old timer" I hope that we don't all get labeled that way.

I think this might stray off topic, so I'll try to bring it back around if I can.

Things change, some like the old ways, some like the new - you can't please everybody.

But I would rather see one good thread about how people feel about something (like this for example) than ten contests.

This is an interesting topic. I was thinking about this last week but more along the lines that I am not an 'old-timer' and I am not a 'newbie' but I feel somewhat stuck in the middle. Kinda lost in the transition.

I have only been 'here' since February of last year. I have seen quite a bit of changes in a relatively short amount of time I suppose. I see a lot of the same threads over and over started by newer coiners asking questions, posting comments about the same topics. I have gone back and read some older threads and I do tend to agree a bit that there were more discussions going on...more debates. But maybe that will change again.

I have noticed in the 'short' amount of time since I have been here that a lot of the people that used to post a lot when I first popped up here seem to have disappeared. Not sure why or where they have gone. Is that good or bad? I don't know.

Now to waddle back to my block of ice in the corner and look at shiny bobbles. ooo ahhhh.

Sometimes I feel there is an elitist attitude between some of the comments I've seen posted from the older coiners. That's just how I see it. It's like slight jabs at those who are seen as the "others."

I would say I agree... sometimes I know personally I don't post about things because I'd rather keep quiet than have something turn ugly. I hate negativity, and I hate drama.

But... I certainly agree with the general atmosphere. It seems like some of the new people will never get the respect they deserve (As human beings, if for no other reason)

As much as it goes against my personality of being highly opinionated... :P I only post when I have something nice to say.

~P

In my opinion the forums are still the forums.

I can remember when you could keep up with every thread but that is way to much today to do.

Trading and SWAG have been around since the very beginning and I have many signature pieces that are now obsolete.

In my opinion you can please some of the people some of the time but you can not please all the people all the time.

It is that way in every aspect of life.

A geocacher is a geocacher.

If you are new hey you have just began your journey.

If you are a older geocacher you should be one to help guide the younger geocacher.

I have seen a big decline in CITO.

I use to have people from all over come to help with the geocaching Adopt a Highway but now it is just me.

They all have their own CITO's now.

But very seldom do I see anyone pick up around a cache site, they are in and out and to the next one...numbers I guess.

I hope to meet you at an event I will definitely have you leave on top of the world.

I talk to everyone and hope that others do not feel intimidated by me.

I will go out of my way to show you the ropes and teach you if you do not know.

Hope we can all meet somewhere soon.

Until then

HAPPY.............................................................................................GEO*TRAILS

I thought it interesting to see that you and I chose the exact same wording in our posts (looked down upon). I'm sure there may be some "old timers" that look down upon the newer people but I would hope that's the minority. Some will always be the poster-childs for a group and as an "old timer" I hope that we don't all get labeled that way.

I think this might stray off topic, so I'll try to bring it back around if I can.

Things change, some like the old ways, some like the new - you can't please everybody.

But I would rather see one good thread about how people feel about something (like this for example) than ten contests.

Yes, I noticed that our posts went up at the same time, it was kind of ironic and humorous. I would hope it's the minority also.

Seeing as cointests were covered in the OP and your comment about them just now, let me say this; Guilty for being someone who used to run alot of cointests :P I don't hold as many as I used to. However, let me explain something briefly about cointests; it's one way for a newer person to give back to the community while they are learning the ropes of how this whole forum thing works. Having run those cointests, I have met and remained good friends with a number of coiners (old and new) because I ran them, so I don't regret having started off that way. I've been here for awhile now, so I do things a bit differently then I did when I started. :P

Edited by tsunrisebey

These are great responses so far and I really appreciate the dialog - it's pretty informative.

With regards to cointests, I think they can be a great thing - I especially like the one that Shop99er has going on right now. I don't really like the ones where you guess a number between 1 - 10,000 but I must confess I've won a couple of those and do throw in my numbers once in a while. I do want to hold a couple of cointests myself but I'm currently spending some time investigating what might be interesting as well as giving a chance to win something.

When there are threads that have some meat to them, I engage - otherwise I just ignore them. I feel like I don't have a sense of who most of the newer folks are becaue I never see opinions posted, just things like:

"Love the design"

"How much are they?"

"Is shipping included?"

I think one of things I see is that posting your opinions is taboo. If you say you don't like the coin and why, than you get comments such as don't buy and don't post your negativity here. So there is no discussion about the individual geocoins.

It is also disheartening to see new people join the geocoin forums to mint coins merely for the sake of money. I can go to ebay now and find two to three cachers who only come to the forums to post threads about their coins so it has become more of a business. And the marketing tactics are horrendous lately but I am afraid to start on that one today.

However, the positive to the new geocoin members is that some are creative artists that ordinarily we would not see their talents.

Tsun, don't worry about attending events especially GW6. I find that some people can disagree and still be super nice. It is called adulthood.

Edited by LadeBear68

I have seen a big decline in CITO.

I use to have people from all over come to help with the geocaching Adopt a Highway but now it is just me.

They all have their own CITO's now.

But very seldom do I see anyone pick up around a cache site, they are in and out and to the next one...numbers I guess.

I do try to pick up what I can when I go out (I once got nearly $10 in recyclables from a chache near a party spot in the woods). Just the other day though, I was looking for a cache, trying to be the first to find. I had about given up and decided to do a bit of cleaning up in the area. I picked up an old piece of metal and lo and behold! the cache was a magnetic stuck to the underside of this piece of trash! ;)

okay. back on topic.

I consider myself one of the newbies here. I've only been collecting for a few months, and I haven't had much to say for fear of making a fool of myself :( or upsetting someone.

A few times I've noticed other new folk starting threads only to have someone refer them to an old thread, and then the discussion dies.

Having run those cointests, I have met and remained good friends with a number of coiners (old and new) because I ran them, so I don't regret having started off that way. I've been here for awhile now, so I do things a bit differently then I did when I started. ;)

I do agree on this point. I think that when people 'meet' on the forums, they start out lightly and introduce themselves (ie cointests), find people who they fit with and then discussions get more 'meaty'. Just like in real life :( . Disregarding the bombardment of new coins announced, sold, etc., it may be that there is such an influx of 'newbies' (like myself) and the forums are going through the "Hi, pleased to meet you" stage at present. It also may be that some of the newbies are afraid to get 'meaty' as they don't want their hands slapped.

I think one of things I see is that posting your opinions is taboo. If you say you don't like the coin and why, than you get comments such as don't buy and don't post your negativity here. So there is no discussion about the individual geocoins.

Yup. Folks get slapped down by others for actually commenting on the coin.

I find it dismaying. I don't like it. But I won't comment if I think I'll get "beaten up". I have a stressful enough life, thank you.

And ultimately I vote with my pocketbook.

hey GEOtrailblazer, you sure sound like someone I'd like to CITO with. I think CITO's depend on your local community though, not the forums. Just recently we had a very successful CITO event here in Calgary. I didn't get a final number, but there were at least 100 of us out there. We spent the whole day together, caching and CITOing, had a great banquet and games and prizes. We have a pretty close core community, though I'm sure there are lots of outsiders too.

I don't want to be cheesy, but I think caching has definitely changed my life. I had grown away from many of my friends simply because our kids have grown and that's all we had in common really (how long can you talk about diapers, tantrums,etc. without getting bored out of your mind?). Now that I've met cachers both off and online, I find that many have interests other than caching (and coins :( ) which I can identify with.

I suppose this is one of those subjects that can get ugly real quick and no one wants to touch it with a 10ft. pole

I'm really glad that it hasn't got ugly and the comments so far are some of the things I was wanting to hear about. I truly enjoy seeing those threads where folks like YemonYime, pghLooking, Kealia, Mustang Joni, etc, etc... (too many people to list here) are part of and adding their 2 cents. I find I learn so much or see other points of view and it remains interesting. Plus, I usually can come away with a better understanding or history behind some issues plus they can be so darned entertaining too.

I would love to see those folks posting more again and so I was just curious what would help to encourage that. I'm not saying that the 'noobs' have nothing interesting to say just that it would be nice to have a more broad range of postings. Like everyone here, I just have a love of geocaching/geocoins and the history that so many of you have in this sport is so important for us to hear - I believe anyway.

I posted this exact thing in another topic but it seems to fit in with this topice also. So I copied it and placed it here too!(With a few additiions)

I think alot of the time people do not post what they are thinking in a whole do to the fact they are afrraid to be "OT" or that the conversation that is not about geocoins will told by a MOD that they are moving it to the Off-topic forum. I for one would really like it if people really did have a nice little conversation and be able to get to know one-another.

Instead of the half sentence replies. Which I will admitt I am guilty of just as I think everyone is. And I have partaken in cointest that I've probably abused my posting privelege. I have seen alot of people here help out greatly with different guestions people have and some of the "Old Timers" that seem to ignore any noob that posts. Having posted your "rank" in the hierarchy of the forums already says to some one that they are the "untouchables" of the forums. Or just plane have that "I am better and wiser than you" attitude! People need to remember that older is not always wiser and just because you've been around the forums longer does not make you better. And there are those who are "Old timers" as you say, that from what I've seen, I am glad not to here from them.Some people are Intimidated by that. To me, well, we all breathe the same air, and in the end we all end up as fertilizer.

But, there are the "Old Timers" that give all they can to help others out. They are full of great advice and welcome you into the forums. I am guilty of being a negative "poster" in the forums but with some advice by people here in the forums, even in this topic, I have learned not to let things so silly bother me. Especially when it does not really concern me. I am really just rambling on here. I guess what I am really trying to say is" I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!" Thank-you and good Day! LOL

Edited by dardevle

I've only been to one event so far (last years GCF in Vancouver) and I was pretty nervous about going. I didn't know a soul and didn't have more than 20 cache finds to my name. It was also in a city that I'm not familiar with. I knew very little about geocaching and even less about geocoins. The one thing I did know is that I was hooked and wanted to find out more..especially about all those shinny coins. Sure, I wandered around a lot like a lost little puppy but everyone was so nice and friendly especially when they found out how new I was. Most went out of the way to spend as much time with me as they could - just talking about things they've seen and done. I was very glad I went.

That's my experience anyway and I would like to think that it would be the same for most newer cachers at these events.

yep ;)

lol...I know you're kidding... right :(

But this brings to mind something I've noticed as a change over time in geocaching and the forums. A peeve of mind are these cache logs that basically say TFTH...nothing else. Are we just too busy these days to interact with one another? The content has definitely dropped over time. I'm usually short on words myself (maybe you haven't noticed that?) but I like to let the person that took time to hide a cache, know what my experience was when I found or DNF the cache.

Similar to these forums, I would rather read a 'civilized' argument than a lot of 1 word posts in a thread and I like to hear a lot of opinions. Kind of like Dardevle mentioned - it helps in getting to know people. Of course it can be intimidating at times.

Edited by Theotokos

I consider myself one of the newbies here. I've only been collecting for a few months, and I haven't had much to say for fear of making a fool of myself ;) or upsetting someone.

A few times I've noticed other new folk starting threads only to have someone refer them to an old thread, and then the discussion dies.

Don't be afraid to post your opinion on anything. You can post and disagree with people without being rude or attacking them. I can say that I really don't like a design, without saying I don't like the designer - there IS a difference although some don't see it. I know a lot of artists and they put themselves into their designs, so any criticism feels personal to them, even when it's not intended to be.

The only way for people to get to know you, is to know ABOUT you. Most people know where I stand on issues. Some agree, some disagree, some like me, some don't. But, they KNOW something about me and can choose accordingly.

I think the majority of time that old threads get referenced are for topics that get started repeatedly every month or so. Using the search feature and reading an old thread and then replying to that is better than not doing the homework.

There's no problem re-hashing/reviving an old thread with a new POV. It just gets old to have a new thread start every month/week about the same topic when there's an ongoing discussion with a lot of history that can be read and re-used.

Recycle people! Go Green! Stop wasting electrons. :(

:)

yep :P

lol...I know you're kidding... right :)

But this brings to mind something I've noticed as a change over time in geocaching and the forums. A peeve of mind are these cache logs that basically say TFTH...nothing else. Are we just too busy these days to interact with one another? The content has definitely dropped over time. I'm usually short on words myself (maybe you haven't noticed that?) but I like to let the person that took time to hide a cache, know what my experience was when I found or DNF the cache.

Similar to these forums, I would rather read a 'civilized' argument than a lot of 1 word posts in a thread and I like to hear a lot of opinions. Kind of like Dardevle mentioned - it helps in getting to know people. Of course it can be intimidating at times.

:P

Sometimes it is better to be succinct in ones communications rather than waffle on with flowery and verbose sentences especially if one can get the message across. :D I personally think that we should respect a person's post even if you think it is not up to your standard. Some people are just not good at communicating, or there is underlying reasons behind their posting style (eg like my attempt at humour :) ), and i think we need to consider this before judging them as lazy, unacceptable, boring etc.

I see this forum as no different to others that have been around for sometime with their content changing over time from "beginner" questions , technical questions, to evolve into (sometimes) asking questions for the sake of needing to talk to others. Is "some" of the reason behind some cointests a way to just interact with people (in a friendly way) in another form of discussion? :) (philosophical question B) ) This is not necessarily a bad thing, just a stage of the forums evolution cycle.

I dont' know if it is just me (or that i am waking up to it more), however i am noticing more and more angst amongst certain cachers here, with factions becoming more vocal. I just wish that we could post what we think about the subject of the thread, not about the person behind the thread/posting. I realise that some may not see this, or deny that they are contributing, or even believe that this is happening....let's reflect on our postings before hitting that button please. :D

TFTD, TNLN :P

mm

TFTD, TNLN :)

You can say that again! :P:P

Maybe it's because i'm stuck down at the end of the back of beyond, but I dont feel intimidated by any posters here - new or old (edited to say: except for AtlantaGal - her wealth of experience scares me :P ). I also refuse to acknowledge any cliques that may or may not be happening.

Maybe it's because I will never meet any of you (*sob*) but I dont feel that animosity or negativity is necessary. And if anybody is 'looking down on me' because I am a newer coiner, then they should be more obvious about it, because I am beastly oblivious to it! :)

I will trade with anyone/everyone, I know some stuff about coins others dont know, and others know stuff I dont know, so I love reading these forums to learn more about coins from others. But I think everyone has something useful to say.

New posters bring new life to the forum. Everything evolves, its a fact of life, so we need to just accept that and get on with it.

I must admit though, getting to know people became a LOT easier once I went to the geocoin chat rooms that are dotted around the place. There is no such thing as off topic there! Sending emails during trades also helps.

Oh yes, and Dardevle? Yes you are! :):) As are we all!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I consider myself somewhere in the middle between the oldies and the noobs. Having been away for a while, I have missed a lot of what has been going on. Sometimes life gets in the way of all of this Geocaching fun! :)

I will agree with many others that I have been able to learn a lot about geocoins, how to use my computer, how to post on the forums,even! There have been so many helpful people that have given me tips and have come to my rescue and believe me I am eternally grateful. (I still don't know how to find postings about past topics; can anyone help me? :) ) I do miss a lot of the repartee and quick wit that would ensue between some of the people in the forums and I must say Yime never failed to entertain! I don't think I ever read a comment from him that didn't crack me up!

As for cointests, I don't have a problem with them (except that I never win). I think it's fun and sometimes you learn a lot (like about New Zealand)and sometimes you laugh until you cry (Shop99er's cointest)!

I have also enjoyed a lot of the comments about various topics both pro and con because there have been many times that I have totally agreed with something until someone posted an opposition. When I read it, I was grateful to the person that disagreed because he/she pointed out something I would never have thought of.

Finally, I must say I have enjoyed the posts from Theotokos. I know he is somewhat new, but I am amazed by all that he has done (designed and produced several coins!), the thought that goes into his posts, and by his generosity. Thanks for everything!!!

Edited by Degai

Finally, I must say I have enjoyed the posts from Theotokos. I know he is somewhat new, but I am amazed by all that he has done (designed and produced several coins!), the thought that goes into his posts, and by his generosity. Thanks for everything!!!

Wow...thanks Degai. Since I started the geocoin addiction and frequenting this forum so many people like yourself have been so kind and it didn't take long before a few gift coins started showing up in the mail. I even won some cointests which was pretty cool and all of the sudden, I had the makings of a coin collection.

Well, I've been trying to repay that kindness by giving back where I can. Of course that also means being a contributor in these forums. I'm not really good at posting and sometimes it takes hours for me to hit the reply button for fear of sounding stupid. That's one of the reasons I started this thread too. I wanted to hear what some people felt was lacking, if anything, in the forum as I could use some coaching.

I'll jump in - both feet!

The major change I see is that most of the older threads were discussions about coins. How you display them, what you favorite was, what they mean to you, what you found, a cool story, etc.

Today it's all about sales notices, etc. More like Craigslist IMO.

I've made a lot of good friends in the past because we exchanged thoughts and ideas and not just money and coins.

This may sound like a complaint, and maybe it is a bit for me, but that's just how I see it.

"Love the design"

"How much are they?"

"Is shipping included?"

I have to agree with pretty much everything here. I issued my first coin in 2005. So, I think I'm one of the "oldtimers."

The thing I miss the most, other than the folks, are the discussions. We actually had some. We voiced our opinions, we got po'ed at each other, and got over it. Now, if you don't like a new design, for any reason, you get slammed. It's like the PC movement has come in here. Heaven forbid you voice an unpopular opinion!

So many coins have come on the scene with a nebulous, at best connection to caching, that it boggles the mind. Some have no connection that I can fathom.

We have participated in 3 or 4 of the cointests over the last year. Won a couple, too. The one we're having right now will possibly be the only one we do this year. There were way too many of those, all at the same time. And, thanks for the kind words about ours.

Now with the three questions quoted above, you must also include:

"Does it have a unique icon?"

"Can we see the icon?"

"How many metals are there"?

"How many editions are there?"

Like Kealia, I met some great people in here back then, and stay in contact with most of them. I have also met some great people in the current version of the forums.

What it has come down to for me is a lot of browsing, and reading, but not a lot of posting anymore. I'll look at the new coin announcements, but rarely get worked up enough to buy one.

I have bought very few coins. Got most of my collection in trades, and as gifts. Found one really great coin with a hula dancer and some wrinkled up critter on it in a cache.

Times and tastes change, and I understand that. It doesn't mean I have to like it.

The forums, like the Navy, "ain't what it used to be". But then, nothing ever is.

Sometimes it is better to be succinct in ones communications rather than waffle on with flowery and verbose sentences especially if one can get the message across. :( I personally think that we should respect a person's post even if you think it is not up to your standard. Some people are just not good at communicating, or there is underlying reasons behind their posting style (eg like my attempt at humour :rolleyes: ), and i think we need to consider this before judging them as lazy, unacceptable, boring etc.

You're right..not every post needs to be an essay and sometimes 1 word says it all. If I implied that posts with few words were unacceptable, boring or the person being lazy, that was not my intent.

My two cents.

It's all a blur now. :rolleyes:

I kind of miss the times when a geocoin was a GEOCACHING coin, meaning it had something to do with caching, or something personal about the cacher on the coin. But I realize there are only so many ways to depict an ammo can, or micro, or trail, and that with so many people producing geocoins, we're bound to run out of caching related ideas to put on a coin.

The hobby grows. And so now that there are so many more geocachers getting into geocoins than in the earlier days, we're going to see a larger slice of life. More hobbies, more causes, more beyond the world of geocaching ideas on coins about things people care about.

Nothing makes an "old timer" better than a "newbie". We are all created equal. We all deserve the same respect. That's why we have that in our forum guidelines. No matter what your find count, or post count, your opinion should matter (sockpuppets not withstanding). Not everyone will agree with the opinion given, but if we all read twice before submitting our posts and think how other will feel when we read them, then there should be no disrespect towards anyone. I think our forums are pretty well behaved. The worst things I've seen in these forums were not posted by cachers, rather than by someone who just wanted to come in and wreak havoc.

And, I have to laugh, because geocaching only started in 2000. Eight years ago. Compare that to Letterboxing that began, what... over 150 years ago? (HA! New Market!! Lettercoins! The possibilities are endless, use the stamp designs! LOL!!!! Shoot me now for saying that.) Geocoins didn't start until later. So when I hear people say "Oh he's an old timer" I think, maybe so, but even the old timers are still babies. We're all growing with this hobby, we're the ones building it, shaping it, making it so.

As long as we all remember to get out on the trail now and then, we should be happy. Material things can be fun, but the big wide world is out there waiting for us to explore.

Wow...thanks Degai. Since I started the geocoin addiction and frequenting this forum so many people like yourself have been so kind and it didn't take long before a few gift coins started showing up in the mail. I even won some cointests which was pretty cool and all of the sudden, I had the makings of a coin collection.

Well, I've been trying to repay that kindness by giving back where I can. Of course that also means being a contributor in these forums. I'm not really good at posting and sometimes it takes hours for me to hit the reply button for fear of sounding stupid. That's one of the reasons I started this thread too. I wanted to hear what some people felt was lacking, if anything, in the forum as I could use some coaching.

You have been more than generous with your coins and words. It is always a pleasure to hear from you and believe me, you have nothing to fear. You are the real thing! <_< It is always nice seeing your posts.