Palm broken 2

See all the wonderful advice for the other broken Palm I though I would ask for words of wisdom on mine.

I have a Palm Vx that worked fine for almost a year then the battery wouldn't hold a charge.

Bought a new battery and installed it (not a easy job on the Vx as it's glued togeather).

With little use I get a low battery warning even though the battery indicator on the main scree says almost full. this keeps hapening all day but battery indicator is dropping.

If I leave it off the charger, battery will be dead within 2 -3 days, with it turned off.

I have hard reset it (all add on programs removed) without any change.

Any words of wisdom out there for this problem?

TIA

See all the wonderful advice for the other broken Palm I though I would ask for words of wisdom on mine.

I have a Palm Vx that worked fine for almost a year then the battery wouldn't hold a charge.

Bought a new battery and installed it (not a easy job on the Vx as it's glued togeather).

With little use I get a low battery warning even though the battery indicator on the main scree says almost full. this keeps hapening all day but battery indicator is dropping.

If I leave it off the charger, battery will be dead within 2 -3 days, with it turned off.

TIA

I would try an "In Cradle-Soft Reset" While the Unit is Hooked to A/C Power. After the Reset let the Palm Shut itself off and let it Charge for Several Hours!. This will Reset the Charging Curcuit and should work fine. :P

TIA

I would try an "In Cradle-Soft Reset" While the Unit is Hooked to A/C Power. After the Reset let the Palm Shut itself off and let it Charge for Several Hours!. This will Reset the Charging Curcuit and should work fine. :(

I think that's done it.

I did the In Cradle-Soft Reset this morning and let it charge for a few hours before work. I have been trying to work it and no warnings and battery level still up there. Tomorrow will be the true test though.

thank you,

Derek