cache containers

IANNA

I am looking for a cache container I found a few of at different events. It appears to be a non-inflated soda bottle blank. Basically it looks like a big test tube with a screw on soda lid. Does any know what these things are called and where I can get one.

Also other then ammo boxes, tupperware, film canisters and magnetic keyboxes. Anyone got other ideas for inexpensive cache containers.

I am looking for a cache container I found a few of at different events. It appears to be a non-inflated soda bottle blank. Basically it looks like a big test tube with a screw on soda lid. Does any know what these things are called and where I can get one.

Also other then ammo boxes, tupperware, film canisters and magnetic keyboxes. Anyone got other ideas for inexpensive cache containers.

Here is a link to a company in Colorado that sells them.

Here is a link to a company in Colorado that sells them.

Thank you both for the reply does anyone know anywhere semi local to Detroit that sells them. I was going to order one from the store in Colorado but then after shipping it was like three times as much. So it would be nice to locally pick one up

....Also other then ammo boxes, tupperware, film canisters and magnetic keyboxes. Anyone got other ideas for inexpensive cache containers.

Not tupperware - stick with the far superior Lock-n-locks - with a gasket seal.

Not Film cans - they leak - use matchstick containers with an o-ring - at WalMart for 88 cents.