888 Event Coin

ciscoguy

I am going to be holding an 888 event in Utah. Do people like event coins? How collectable are they?

Here is the image of the coin

EVENTCOIN2.jpg

I am considering have a pre-sale to sell these to people out of state.

Would out of state people buy these?

What is your honest opinion.

Plus this is my first Geocoin that I am having done.

ciscoguy

Would out of state people buy these?: It's an event coin. Of course I would buy it. B)

What is your honest opinion: I like it. Cool design. It's an event coin. ;)

Last year there were 7/7/7 events and coins to go with. You might be starting something for this year. Though 8/8 is during MWGB, but for those not going, you never know.

Good luck with it and will keep an eye out for these.

There are several of us who will be hosting the same event in various locations around the US and having a joint coin also. We also did the 7/7/2007 event too. If you're not married to that particular design, maybe you should join up with us.

Edited by AtlantaGal

There are several of us who will be hosting the same event in various locations around the US and having a joint coin also. We also did the 7/7/2007 event too. If you're not married to that particular design, maybe you should join up with us.

Do you know of such an event close to Washington state?

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

This coin will sell for $7.00 and is currently being minted.

If anyone would like one, please let me know.

You gonna be trading these after the event?

I will have some up for trade. <_<

I expect the samples to be here in 2 weeks. I will post pictures of the actual coin.

I will also have a site set up if people wish to purchase them.

If anyone else is interested in holding their own 888 Event, you are more than welcome to use my coin. We can change the location and GC number to reflect your event.

PM or email me. You can even choose a different finish for your coin. You can do orders of 100.

EVENTCOIN2.jpg

Cool event date, and the start of the olympics as it is considered good luck. The Flipper's from our A:Team have also selected this day for our big event, but it is a wedding we are doing :lol: Will have to watch for the orders and see if we can get a 888 coin for the collection as well.

The Coin is here....

Here is the image of the final coin. If anyone would like to reserve a coin, please email me.

888_gold.jpg

The price of the coin is $8.00 + shipping and handling.

My Event has been published :blink:

888 GEOCACHING EVENT - Layton, Utah

Also:

There is a limited amount of coins that I am having minted. If you want to guarante a coin( or 2) please let me know how many you would like. You don't have to attend the Event to buy a coin. Just let me know.

Here is an update to the 888 Event coin.

At this time I am only ordering 75 coins. If you would like one, please let me know. I do have a reservation list.

This is the last notice until I receive the coins. I will be sending out paypal invoices to those who are on my reservation list in a month.

Ciscoguy -