sanyo 2700 batteries

Thanks! I just got these so that must be the case. I always use the slowest charging rate, I didn't get nice batteries only to ruin them by charging them too fast.

I'll keep an eye on them. I am going to order a few more batteries and didn't know weather to go with more eneloops or the 2700. I think I will go with the 2700's and take the eneloops for backup.

Thanks! I just got these so that must be the case. I always use the slowest charging rate, I didn't get nice batteries only to ruin them by charging them too fast.

I'll keep an eye on them. I am going to order a few more batteries and didn't know weather to go with more eneloops or the 2700. I think I will go with the 2700's and take the eneloops for backup.

I'd suggest that you keep an eye on them if you are charging at 200 mA setting. Even a really good charger, charging at below 10% of the total capacity/hr can fail to pick up the Delta V charge termination signal, resulting in overcharging. I'd suggest you use 300 or 500 mA. Of course, my opinion and $3 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

By the way, I typically charge mine at 1,000 mA and get full capacity. My LaCrosse charger monitors heat and will stop charging if they become too hot, and resume when it is safe. The decrease in the life of the batteries is so small that it won't be noticeable (usual disclaimer, from people who make batteries, yada, yada, yada).