GCF Bridge Geocoin now available

DresselDragons

The GCF Committee is please to announce the 2008 Geocoinfest Bridge geocoin. Proceeds from this coin sale will help fund GCF 2008. One side of the coin depicts the golden triangle as viewed from Mount Washington and one of our more unique modes of transportation, the Duquesne Incline. The flip side honors the 2007 host city, Temecula, CA, and the 2008 host city, Pittsburgh, PA. The GCF 2007 hot air balloon and GCF 2008 incline are connected by a bridge spanning the gap between the two cities.

Two metals of this coin were minted of this trackable geocoin - antique silver and antique bronze. They are 1 5/8" (42mm) in diameter and 3.5mm thick with imitation hard enamel. The coins were also minted in a LE two-tone version in both antique silver and antique bronze. The bridge, balloon and incline are depicted in either a shiney gold (on the antique silver version) or a shiney silver (on the antique gold version) on the LE versions.

The breakdown of these coins are as follows:

RE antique silver - 200

RE antique bronze - 200

LE antique silver two-tone - 75

LE antique bronze two-tone - 75

geocoin_gcf08_ab.jpggeocoin_gcf08_as.jpg

geocoin_gcf08_sb_ab.jpggeocoin_gcf08_gb_as.jpg

The costs are $7.98 for the RE and $8.48 for the LE, and are now available for sale HERE

Got 2 for me.

Yinz better hurry up and get yours :P

I was in the Burgh just yesterday

and you didn't visit me? :(

Yea really. Thanks for the phone call. :ph34r:

Sorry it was a quick trip. I didn't have much time. I had planned to leave you guys some new coins in local caches, but we were busy the whole weekend. Next time, i promise

Edited by dhenninger

I'm glad this was bumped up, cause I was trying to search out GCF stuff and I'm sorry if I drag this a bit off topic for a moment.

Has the event been posted, can someone give me a link?

I know there have been a few auctions for GCF on ebay and can someone email me the paypal acct. addy that a soon to be posted ebay auction on behalf of your endeavor should go to.

Thanks..

I'm glad this was bumped up, cause I was trying to search out GCF stuff and I'm sorry if I drag this a bit off topic for a moment.

I know there have been a few auctions for GCF on ebay and can someone email me the paypal acct. addy that a soon to be posted ebay auction on behalf of your endeavor should go to.

Thanks..

Here's the event link:

GC17H2A

In regards to the paypal info...sent cha an email...THANKS!

Thanks..

Stephanie, you are a well of never-ending generosity :P:D:D