Cointest With a Twist

Shop99er

Well, I guess the cointest is over. I really enjoyed this one too. It was alot of fun going through all my parents old pictures and reliving the past. It sure was alot of fun seeing everyone elses pictures also. They all made me giggle a little bit and some made me laugh out-loud. Most cointest let a person get to know everyone a bit better, but this one was really nice because it gives you a look into the past.

Thanks in advance for the "cointest" Shop99er. It was very fun and entertaining!!!! :) Everyone had some great pictures. Win your coin or not I got to laugh at myself and others at their own expense. And I needed that after being laid off all winter.

On a side note I went in Tuesday and took my motorcycle permit test and passed it. I then went directly to Larson cycle in Cambridge and bought a motorcycle. I have "never drove a bike before so I needed a starter bike. I bought a 2008 Honda Rebel 250cc. Hey, it may be a smaller bike but it fits me just fine. Here is a picture of me and my bike taken yesterday afternoon.

d40c222c-34a7-41c2-a344-f81c481d13b3.jpg

Next, you'll be riding those "ice racers"

iceracing.jpg

For now fairyhoney, I have to work on staying up right. :) Like I said, I had "never" drove a motorcycle before Tuesday afternoon. But so far so good. I was more scared then anything. But it went really well as far as shifting goes and that was my biggest concern. Now I am just trying to get used to the bike and ride whenever I get the chance. The weather here is suppose to be crappy the next couple of days, so I hope to get out riding this weekend again sometime. That was a cute picture of you as a little girl by the way. I wish you would have posted more. :mad:

Edited by dardevle

I love the pictures fairyhoney. There is something about the older ones that really grab your attention. Maybe it is just that they bring us back to our chidlhood. Some have to go a little farther back to get there but all the same we all have old pics that we really enjoy looking at. So I take it you ate alot of "wild game" as you were growing up!? Thanks for the extra pics to look at!! :)

ok now that the cointest is over (I had changed my mind about participating since I already have one of these beauties)...I will go ahead and embarass myself lol

LoriDarlinHerBrothers-1.jpg

Who nicknamed this child LORIDARLIN anyway? This is not her birthday cake! It belongs to her

brother (in the middle). He is showing amazing reserve with her!!

I know this is not OT but LoriDarlin, For some reason I laughed out loud just now. I was looking at your avatar , a potatoe head, and then seen you are from Idaho. :):):D Sorry, it finally hit me. But I sure did get a good laugh.

4fa7711e-144f-462b-b974-a1dc712546f5.jpg

Potatoes are funny!

Edited by dardevle

hmmm....he kind of looks like someone I know on the previous toilet pictures {ahem} :)

Glad you had that lightbulb moment about the potato connection dardevle lol

Can't wait to see the winner...there are some pretty good pictures in here and I've really enjoyed laughing behind the scenes at this wonderful cointest!!

First, thank you all so very much for sharing and continuing to share your photos. I hope it was a chance for you to go back through your albums and remember some 'good old days'. We had a blast looking at them.

Now without further ado..

THE WINNER IS....

MigCracker.jpg

Strung out on Crackers

Little did Mig's parents know. He had been hanging with a bad crowd and he was now addicted to crackers!!

MigCracker.jpg

:) Congrats Bassmig for winning this cointest :D

:) thanks Shop99er thanks for this great and funny cointest :D

YES! ( too bad most of My younger pictures are on slides - My DAD liked slides))

First, thank you all so very much for sharing and continuing to share your photos. I hope it was a chance for you to go back through your albums and remember some 'good old days'. We had a blast looking at them.

Now without further ado..

THE WINNER IS....

MigCracker.jpg

Strung out on Crackers

WTG!

Congratulations on your pic. I hope you have gone to therapy for your problem. Maybe Crackers anonymous! Everything in moderation!! Remember that and you will be OK! :) That was one picture I could not stop laughing at. You picked a good picture to post! :)

Well, I guess the cointest is over. I really enjoyed this one too. It was alot of fun going through all my parents old pictures and reliving the past. It sure was alot of fun seeing everyone elses pictures also. They all made me giggle a little bit and some made me laugh out-loud. Most cointest let a person get to know everyone a bit better, but this one was really nice because it gives you a look into the past.

Thanks in advance for the "cointest" Shop99er. It was very fun and entertaining!!!! :) Everyone had some great pictures. Win your coin or not I got to laugh at myself and others at their own expense. And I needed that after being laid off all winter.

On a side note I went in Tuesday and took my motorcycle permit test and passed it. I then went directly to Larson cycle in Cambridge and bought a motorcycle. I have "never drove a bike before so I needed a starter bike. I bought a 2008 Honda Rebel 250cc. Hey, it may be a smaller bike but it fits me just fine. Here is a picture of me and my bike taken yesterday afternoon.

d40c222c-34a7-41c2-a344-f81c481d13b3.jpg

Congrats dardevle welcome to the cycle world...Honda Rebel 250 is so my dream bike....They are a sweet ride for us "Little" people lol great choice in a bike....