Cointest With a Twist

Shop99er

This is a picture of me out mowing the lawn, kinda! And NO, that is NOT mud on my diaper!!

You can guess what it is and you would probably be right. But in my defense, does'nt a good "BM"

make everyone feel like smiling? LOL

4350d8ee-e756-4b0a-9853-8adc16fc80e1.jpg

Thanks for resizing my pictures Shop99er! I appreciate it!!

Edited by dardevle

This picture is when I was 4 yrs old I believe. My dad wanted a pic that would come back to haunt me! This was the one that did. It surfaced again at graduation time.

All that is missing is a good magazine or book!

165b6cec-bc77-4522-ac4a-925c93c7b204.jpg

Maybe THIS is why you are obsessed with ice fishing :)

I agree, because I am fully clothed on the ice and no one can get a picture of me in the nude in the winter. ;) Unless you count......O-never mind, thats a whole different story! :(

The_Cousins.jpg

This one just has me speechless. Is it the uneven "coordinating" tube socks? Prolly not. The t-shirt tucked into my shorts that accentuates the "model on the runway" stance I poised for this photo opp? Prolly not that either. My sister's high waters? Nope of course not. We ain't going there... I know better (see post #62) I got it, it has to be the hair. My hair! Check it out, I have some!!!

Corey-gr6.jpg

At a young age up through puberty I was always told by my relatives "Corey, you have such a thick head of hair. You'll never go bald..." The sad thing was that I believed them, especially my grandma-ma who seemed to say it the most and the loudest.

Corey_Driving.jpg

This is what I look like now. Was that some kind of bad joke?

Edited by Speeding Element

This contest is hilarious!!! I think my mom has my worst pic. My 8th grade school pic. She had helped me curl my hair on pic day and told me to just run a brush through my hair before pics and the "Farrah Fawcet winged bangs would just fall into place". Well, not exactly, she had put hair spray on my hair and when I brushed them back they stayed and I look like a girl who had a wig on that was falling off, braces on my teeth, and glasses. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT PICTURE!!! If I have chance I'll post but I probably won't get it from mom any time soon. The following year I got contacts, a hair cut, and the braces off my teeth, lol.

I know this cointest if for "Embarrassing" photos but.....I could not help myself with this photo.

This photo is of me in 1985 when I was 11 yrs old. We are on the Ash River near Orr MN. I am

posting this photo because it is the reason I got my tattoos and eventually came up with my caching

name. I have always loved to fish no matter what the season, although now I prefer Ice fishing, and

in a way, it has carried over to Geocaching! While out on the Ice I do my own "FITO", which to me is

" FISH IN(my bucket), TRASH OUT". Some people leave so much crap on the ice it makes me sick thinking that when the ice is gone all that garbage then goes into the lake. So...in a way I carry over the "cito" to the lakes too!

Anyway, heres the picture! :rolleyes:

Dog gone it, could you resize this pic for me too so it looks like a 4x6 and not a 8x10? Thanks.

af2e0d53-8f90-432b-a9ac-ac3abd45a416.jpg

Edited by dardevle

This is a picture ofme when I was 7 yrs old. Just another example of my dads sense of humor. I guess I can thank him for keeping the picture rated PG!

(I am sure the size of pic is tooo big, Sorry) And I wanted to bump this up to the top again!!

49c36511-0549-476f-9ee2-d918251856ef.jpg

Edited by dardevle

**snip**

Well if there were a 'knoby knees' division this would be the hands down winner!

Well how about these for knees? I am turning the house upside down - because - the really embarassing thing about this photo is there is another one, where we swopped uniforms, and can I find it, anyway I think this is embarassing enough - at least we wore proper uniforms in those days.

c05f8dc1-37b3-4bb7-89e9-fac7f37118ec.jpg

Again, I do not know how to resize pictures. SORRY.

This is me and my sister on Christmas of 1984. As you can see, I have a small Christmas package!

I can't help it though, it was givin to me by my parents. They are to blame!! :)

And my knees are not knobby!! LOL

2a8618a0-114a-4646-81b5-689267bf4ad9.jpg

Edited by dardevle

I think there is a word for you, dardevle. And that would be "exhibitionist :D " (is that a little yellow stain on them there skivvies :lol: ?

;):D WHAT?? No way, That was....I did not see that before posting the picture.

That would explain why I do not wear white underware any more. Now I am embarassed!!!

I do thank you for pointing that out though!! :D I do not think I would like a nudest place but I do not mind being comfortable! :)

I think there is a word for you, dardevle. And that would be "exhibitionist :D " (is that a little yellow stain on them there skivvies :lol: ?

;):D WHAT?? No way, That was....I did not see that before posting the picture.

That would explain why I do not wear white underware any more. Now I am embarassed!!!

I do thank you for pointing that out though!! :D I do not think I would like a nudest place but I do not mind being comfortable! :)

It looked like a shadow to me. Fairyhoney must have a high yellow resolution on her monitor.... and a lack of an editor in her head.

I think there is a word for you, dardevle. And that would be "exhibitionist ;) " (is that a little yellow stain on them there skivvies :lol: ?

:D:) WHAT?? No way, That was....I did not see that before posting the picture.

I do thank you for pointing that out though!! :) I do not think I would like a nudest place but I do not mind being comfortable! :D

It looked like a shadow to me. Fairyhoney must have a high yellow resolution on her monitor.... and a lack of an editor in her head.

I think my yellow resolution became so high due to the color of your guys' icon :D and my editor has a rather warped sense of humor :D

Well, I guess the cointest is over. I really enjoyed this one too. It was alot of fun going through all my parents old pictures and reliving the past. It sure was alot of fun seeing everyone elses pictures also. They all made me giggle a little bit and some made me laugh out-loud. Most cointest let a person get to know everyone a bit better, but this one was really nice because it gives you a look into the past.

Thanks in advance for the "cointest" Shop99er. It was very fun and entertaining!!!! :) Everyone had some great pictures. Win your coin or not I got to laugh at myself and others at their own expense. And I needed that after being laid off all winter.

On a side note I went in Tuesday and took my motorcycle permit test and passed it. I then went directly to Larson cycle in Cambridge and bought a motorcycle. I have "never drove a bike before so I needed a starter bike. I bought a 2008 Honda Rebel 250cc. Hey, it may be a smaller bike but it fits me just fine. Here is a picture of me and my bike taken yesterday afternoon.

d40c222c-34a7-41c2-a344-f81c481d13b3.jpg

Edited by dardevle

Well, I guess the cointest is over. I really enjoyed this one too. It was alot of fun going through all my parents old pictures and reliving the past. It sure was alot of fun seeing everyone elses pictures also. They all made me giggle a little bit and some made me laugh out-loud. Most cointest let a person get to know everyone a bit better, but this one was really nice because it gives you a look into the past.

Thanks in advance for the "cointest" Shop99er. It was very fun and entertaining!!!! :) Everyone had some great pictures. Win your coin or not I got to laugh at myself and others at their own expense. And I needed that after being laid off all winter.

On a side note I went in Tuesday and took my motorcycle permit test and passed it. I then went directly to Larson cycle in Cambridge and bought a motorcycle. I have "never drove a bike before so I needed a starter bike. I bought a 2008 Honda Rebel 250cc. Hey, it may be a smaller bike but it fits me just fine. Here is a picture of me and my bike taken yesterday afternoon.

This just reminded me of a photo that I could've posted! Definately an entertaining cointest!

Thanks in advance for the "cointest" Shop99er. It was very fun and entertaining!!!! :mad: Everyone had some great pictures. Win your coin or not I got to laugh at myself and others at their own expense. And I needed that after being laid off all winter.

:P Congrats Dardvle, it feels good to ride on a bike, you feel free, real free, maybe better as icefishing :)

Hey there DresselDragons, nothing says you cannot post a closing photo of yourself!! :mad: I'd like to see it anyway. I think we should now have to post a recent picture of ourselves as kindof a "all grown up now" picture.

Geo.Error my friend, I did not know what I was missing riding a motorcycle. It sure is fun riding the back roads around the coutry side. I comes in 2nd of fun things to do next to Ice Fishing. :)