Cointest With a Twist

Shop99er

So, we’ve been watching the cointests over the last several months, and have participated in a few. We even won a couple!! Anyway, we got to thinking that maybe we should throw one, and see what happens. So, here goes.

This is for the last “Shop99er Blue Hawaii 2008” personal coin that I have. The others have all been given or traded away. This is a non-trackable but individually numbered coin.

coinforum2.jpgcoinforum1.jpg

Here’s what you gotta do…..

Find and post your most embarrassing picture of yourself from when you were a baby/toddler/kid. The one that gets the biggest laugh from us wins. Adding a snarky caption to the picture can tip the scales.

And, when we say embarrassing, that is exactly what we mean. Cute will not cut it. If it makes people go “awwww” instead of “bwaa-ha-ha”, it’s not gonna win. And we mean of YOU. Not your kids, your friend's kids, cousins, grandchildren, or kids from the web. If we suspect that’s what we see, we will call your mother! And just to clarify… “baby/toddler/kid” means just that if you or your ‘other’ has boobs or hairy legs… you or your ‘other’ are out of the “kid” range.

Here’s what we mean by funny. These pictures are actually of me and TTUMS as kids.

Me

markforum.jpg

TTUMS

debforum.jpg

Decision will be made on April 30 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be announced May 1st. Enter as often as you like.

*Edited to time stamp when contest ends.

Edited by Shop99er

Well, fortunately I am already a proud owner of a Blue Hawaii so I won't have to post that picture of myself that shows me unmentionables showing thru my shorts again. :grin: Whew!

CF30

Ditto for me, I also already own a Blue Hawaii coin so I can sit back and watch and not post pics of me or the misses. But we will be watching this.

Edited by Vegas Gamblers

I dug through my pictures, and the one photo that I wanted to use is over my mom's (I hope). I'll be over there this week and will dig though her albums for it. Until then, this one will have to do...it's not that funny, but it gave me a little chuckle.

bottlecap.jpg

Some things never change...LOL

Edited by DresselDragons

LeNore...hehehe i collected those too!!

To the shop99er duo....if one has already been lucky enough to trade for one...shall we just watch others embarrass themselves from a distance....or do we still have a chance at gaining a good trader and take the slam to our dignities and post embarrassing photos of ourselves?? lol

ps I love the pictures of both of you!!! they did make me laugh!!

Oh no, I am just back from my parents home where all my kid photographs are in the hands of my mother (she won't give them away...), and now I discover this cointest... :) No chance for me to participate, my kid photographs are now 200 km away from me...

But I can't wait for more pictures from all of you :)

:ph34r: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, may I post a picture of my caching son who visits "other" portions of the forums :( (as it is I who has the pictures)

Nope. Has to be YOU. If your son wants to post, and I suspect this is your grown son, then he's going to have to do it himself. Sorry.

:ph34r: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, may I post a picture of my caching son who visits "other" portions of the forums B) (as it is I who has the pictures)

Nope. Has to be YOU. If your son wants to post, and I suspect this is your grown son, then he's going to have to do it himself. Sorry.

Oh, alright :( But don't you know that the Most embarrassing ones come from the Moms B)B)

O.K. I'll have to try and dig up some of me :P .

Well, I'm not entering the contest, but I thought I'd share one of mine.

Here's me picking on my little brother the moon when we were younger. I think I was trying to block his sun that day. Dad's friend, NASA, caught us with the camera before I could though.

0d38318a-3fab-4a24-8a30-eaca3391c5c4.jpg

I love the way my Mother Nature fixed my clouds that day, with those cute little curls.

Well, this blows, I was adopted at a late age, and the oldest picture I might be able to scrounge up would be when I was eight. There is a favorite picture of my gf who geocaches with me.

No, no. I think you're still in contention. The rules say you can't have boobs or hairy legs. I think at 8 years you probably didn't have either!

Go ahead and post those pre-pubescent pictures!

Well, I'm not entering the contest, but I thought I'd share one of mine.

Here's me picking on my little brother the moon when we were younger. I think I was trying to block his sun that day. Dad's friend, NASA, caught us with the camera before I could though.

0d38318a-3fab-4a24-8a30-eaca3391c5c4.jpg

I love the way my Mother Nature fixed my clouds that day, with those cute little curls.

Good grief the Earth has a great sense of humor :ph34r::(:P

It's breaking the rules a bit, but hey, we're rule breakers, and we already have one of these sweet sweet coins, so there!

This is Joey and his twin sister Tami.

Now and Then....Some things never change.

NowandThen.jpg

Well, it doesn't Look as if he has "hairy legs" and I definitely Don't see "man boobs :ph34r: )

Hello! I am Giota!

I am the sister of Nikos! Well... you know him as Gatoulis, but actually we (me my brother & my fiancé) are under that codename!

My brother conscripted us! My fiancé has a GPS, so... Gatoulis who started as 1 person became a small team! My brother is the leader and has all the info, my fiancé is the GPS keeper and the driver, and...I am carrying the water! :ph34r:

Just kidding!!! ;)

I think this is my second or third post in the forum!!

I will post my most embarrassing photo!!! I am like..... Well what can I say!

The big hand you see extra is my mother’s hand!

Well.... here it is:

0001.jpg

What can I say about this photo! So thin, I can even count my bones, with stupid hat to keep my hair dry, with air helpers to stay in surface in my arms....

My head like that looks like a bowling ball!!!!

Thank God Nikos is with me right now! There are so many links under the photo and I didn't know which link I had to choose to post the photo here!!!!!

Hey!!! I am not like this any more!!! :)