grodan is coming!

grodan & fiabus

I won? Twice?? WOW!!! thank you so much!!! Thank you for the cointest, and thank you for all the fun and the things I learned about dogs!

west highland white terrier is a beautiful dog!!! :laughing:

Your Mother loves penguins? well, they are so cute!!! I am sure she loved the happy feet movie! :laughing:

Congratulations to the other winner!!!!!

WOW! I still can not believe it! :D

Thank you once again my friend!!! email is on the way!!!

58ca3848-944d-44cc-9f94-13e76593b658.jpg

Here they are!

Top is copper, below is antique gold and right is nickel.

They will be sold by me only. Hopefully this is the first in a serie of 4 depending on how this works out.

1,5" 3mm thick, own icon, own prefix, no remint .

100 copper

100 nickel

50 antique gold

Price

$10 each or

$27 for the set of all three

+ shipping $4 up to 3 frogs.

I know this seems much in US dollar but in SEK it is just fair, it is 60SEK per frog. It is a cute coin and I hope to make us familymembers one coin each in the future so I hope you will buy them.

Payment will be via paypal. (if I can figure it out) B)

If you want to buy please send me an email.

Thank you so much in advance.

grodanKarin

bumping my own.

Still have some grodancoins left but only 12 sets left, after that only copper and nickel.

I will try to sell as many as possible as soon as possible. I have another coinidea I wan´t to make. B) As fairyhoney mentioned, fiabus might want his own coin too. :)

Send me an e-mail through our profile if you like to order some grodancoins.

Thank you in advance.

grodan Karin

Oooh, what a froggy week!

On wednesday I found a TB which looked like a twin to my froggy caching companion Quack, and today I opened my mailbox and found a wonderful surprise, a card and a glitter grodan frog :unsure::blink::D

Thanks so much, grodan!!! :D

Here is a picture of my frog Quack, the TB Froschi and "their" new coin:

Froesche.jpg

We all love it :D Thank you!!!!

I still have some copper and some nickel left for sale if anyone missed out on these cuties. I rather sell than trade for now, want to get some money back so I can start thinking of fiabus coin. :) Maybe. Shipping and paypal fees took a bit off the money I was supposed to get back, but I got some real nice coins.

$10 each + shipping $4. E-mail through profile if you are interested.

grodan Karin

I still have some copper and some nickel left for sale if anyone missed out on these cuties. I rather sell than trade for now, want to get some money back so I can start thinking of fiabus coin. :P Maybe. Shipping and paypal fees took a bit off the money I was supposed to get back, but I got some real nice coins.

$10 each + shipping $4. E-mail through profile if you are interested.

grodan Karin

Putting it on the first page again.

grodan

I still have some copper and some nickel left for sale if anyone missed out on these cuties. I rather sell than trade for now, want to get some money back so I can start thinking of fiabus coin. ;) Maybe. Shipping and paypal fees has been higher than I counted with from the start.

$12 each + shipping $4. E-mail through profile if you are interested.

grodan Karin

I´m trying to sell out my grodan coins so I can get some money to make fiabus coin.

Pictures are in my profile at GC.com.

Price is $29 for a set of two, one copper and one nickel/glitter, that is including shipping and hopefully it also covers paypalfees.

The copper is 100 minted and nickel/glitter is 100 minted. I sell them in sets of two and I only have 20 sets left for sale.

Price might seem high but there are few left and I want to cover some of the costs in order to make fiabus coin also. Please help me out. B) Also the dollar verses SEK is playing tricks with prices.

Info on coin:

grodan - Personal geocoin of grodan & fiabus

copper 100 minted

nickel/glitter 100 minted

transcluent/gold 50 minted sold out - only a few left for special trades

no remint ever

own icon

own prefix- GF for grodan & fiabus Smile

Please send me e-mails if you like to buy them.

grodan Karin