Stamps!

Got mine in Lidl - it's one of those self inking, fold it up and put it in your pocket ones. It's OK for logs, but there's nothing unique about it.

But with a name like yours............ apart from making a unique stamp, you may find you need to buy more than one just for the I's and O's.... :):)

But with a name like yours............ apart from making a unique stamp, you may find you need to buy more than one just for the I's and O's....

Haha! Although our screen name is 2 letters, each with 8 characters, so I was thinking of having it written on two lines!

Mouse that's brilliant! Just the kind of thing I'm after, although less mousey!

But with a name like yours............ apart from making a unique stamp, you may find you need to buy more than one just for the I's and O's....

Haha! Although our screen name is 2 letters, each with 8 characters, so I was thinking of having it written on two lines!

Mouse that's brilliant! Just the kind of thing I'm after, although less mousey!

Is it JR then :unsure:

Hi Peeps,

As this subject keeps popping up I decided to do a search on when I designed and bought my stamp, seems it was about mid April 2001

When I find the artwork I will post it as my Avitar has changed since then.

Trouble is I keep finding it then loosing it.. Tend to walk around with stickers in my pocket these days.

Moss T