Maps In Emulator

the england's

By "way out" do you mean the zones look really small? If so, one thing you can do is zoom in using the + icon in the upper right hand corner of the map.

The other thing to do is make your zones larger. If you're having trouble seeing your zones on the 'standard' map view, this is probably a good idea. Generally, 100 feet across is a safe size, meaning players can usually get into the zone even if GPS reception is really bad.

If this isn't the answer you were looking for, please be more specific about the issue so that we can provide a more helpful answer. :)

Edited by J2B2

I noticed this today. I used the satellite image map page in the Wherigo builder to set the zones, and when I ran the simulator the zones were out of position probably 100-150 feet.

When I use Google Earth to establish coordinates and plug them in, they are dead on, and when I typed in a physical address in the builder the zone was right on. Also noticed if you set the zone with the satellite image and then switch to the topo you will see an offset error as well.