Gecko98 personal coin

fam.bergum

My nine year old boy came to me with a coin design a couple of weeks ago....

orginal.jpg

I was amazed, we sat down for several days with the pantone book and illustrator.

Samples:

6N-01455S-BACK.jpg

6N-01455S-FRONT.JPG

The gecko98 name came from the fact that he loves indoor climbing as well as geocaching.

The coins will be 1" micros.

Would still like to trade for a black nickel one. $6 US is the most I'll pay for a 1" coin.

Strange that 6 dollar is your limit. I pay $6.90 for them... So if I sold them for $6 i would loose 90 cent per coin.

That is a bit pricing from the coin company. The geotags I sell are 1.25" at $4 and even if you needed a personal mold it would be a bit more than $5 for 1.25". Good luck, I like the design and hope to trade for one as well.

Would still like to trade for a black nickel one. $6 US is the most I'll pay for a 1" coin.

Strange that 6 dollar is your limit. I pay $6.90 for them... So if I sold them for $6 i would loose 90 cent per coin.

That is a bit pricing from the coin company. The geotags I sell are 1.25" at $4 and even if you needed a personal mold it would be a bit more than $5 for 1.25". Good luck, I like the design and hope to trade for one as well.

The mint charges 5.49 per coin. Then as we live in Norway we have to tax 25% on everything. That makes the difference. I pretty sure that my mint gives me the best pricing. I this is my third coin and I have asked several companies for a quote. Sometimes the price on 250 coins can have a 1000 dollar difference between mints. I'm really happy with "mine" ,great price and very good service.

I'm rely sorry that some of you find it pricey, but I cant sell them with a loss.

I hope we can close the discussion about the cost now.

If the demand is as low as it seems the total mint will be 100 coins. In that case a icon would break the budget.

I'm really sorry for this.

Hallgeir