Google Maps Issues (Temporary)

OpinioNate

One of our map providers, Terraserver, is having issues at the moment serving up the TOPO and DOQ map views. This would be an excellent time to checkout the new Terrain view available as an alternative.

Thanks. We'll work with Terraserver to have these features back online as soon as possible.

PS - It may work, albeit slowly, by moving the map around a little.

OK, everybody tell me I'm old fashioned and can't change :D but I think that the Geocaching.com Google Map was one of the best all around maps we had!!! bar none. I do like the looks of the Terrain map and think it can be used well. But I like the old standby and I vote for the Geocaching.com Google Map. :):)

OK, everybody tell me I'm old fashioned and can't change :D but I think that the Geocaching.com Google Map was one of the best all around maps we had!!! bar none. I do like the looks of the Terrain map and think it can be used well. But I like the old standby and I vote for the Geocaching.com Google Map. :):)

um, they aren't mututally exclusive. The terrain map is part of the geocaching.com google map. (a subset)