Wooden Nicklels - Best Place to Buy Them

You can get them at wooden-nickle.com. They are resonable and relieble I have ordered from them before and liked the product except when any wooden nickle gets wet it warps, I was carring some in my pocket out caching and was sweating (100 degree weather does that to me) and went to drop one in a cache they were all warped. When they dried they pretty much flatten out again. I now use plastic sig nickles.

As I grew up, I was repeatedly warned by my parents and teachers and other adults "in the know" not to accept wooden nickels from anyone, even if offered to me for free, and thus nowadays, as an adult, I could not imagine actually paying for wooden nickels. In fact, I wonder if this sudden preoccupation with purchasing wooden nickels is perhaps one of the signs of the Beginning of End Times, i.e., the Beginning of the End of Days.

sigh....

:)

:D

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

As I grew up, I was repeatedly warned by my parents and teachers and other adults "in the know" not to accept wooden nickels from anyone, even if offered to me for free, and thus nowadays, as an adult, I could not imagine actually paying for wooden nickels. In fact, I wonder if this sudden preoccupation with purchasing wooden nickels is perhaps one of the signs of the Beginning of End Times, i.e., the Beginning of the End of Days.

sigh....

:D

FUNNY...

My folks always told me over and over again never buy a book when you can go to the library and check it out for free. But most important was a book that teaches you some thing. Because it is only a matter of time before it is outdated and you need to buy another. I sure love libraries. The save me money, especially on books that teach you how to geocache! :D

This is were I get my wooden nickels! http://www.wooden-nickel.com/

Remember to support your local library, besides, it is free! :D

sigh....

:blink:

:huh:

:unsure:

FUNNY...

My folks always told me over and over again never buy a book when you can go to the library and check it out for free. But most important was a book that teaches you some thing. Because it is only a matter of time before it is outdated and you need to buy another. I sure love libraries. The save me money, especially on books that teach you how to geocache! :lol:

This is were I get my wooden nickels! http://www.wooden-nickel.com/

Remember to support your local library, besides, it is free! ;)

Who told you the library was free? It costs money to run those places. And the money comes from...? Anyone? Taxes, that's where. We all pay for them. The libraries, the parks, and a thousand other things that people often say are free. I'm not saying we shouldn't fund these things, just that we need to recognize that we do, in fact, pay for them.

And yes, they are a wonderful resource.

Is this the place you guys are trying to link to?