Quick Cointest: for one of my nerds

ThirstyMick

This one shouldn't take too long, so one guess per user every 15 minutes, no editing :)

I just got my first haircut in four years. I'm really excited about it b/c I'm dweeb. I'm not used to being girly so I had to consult with friends on things like what I'm supposed to tip a stylist.

I'm so happy with how it turned out (and can't stop playing with it), so I think it's a worthwhile event for a cointest :(

You're playing for a BN dark blue glitter nerd with my name on it ;)

How many inches did I have cut off?

Edited by ThirstyMick

This one shouldn't take too long, so one guess per user, no editing :)

I just got my first haircut in four years. I'm really excited about it b/c I'm dweeb. I'm not used to being girly so I had to consult with friends on things like what I'm supposed to tip a stylist.

I'm so happy with how it turned out (and can't stop playing with it), so I think it's a worthwhile event for a cointest :(

You're playing for a BN dark blue glitter nerd with my name on it ;)

How many inches did I have cut off?

3 inches

Just because you got your first hair cut in 4 years wouldn't necessarily mean you haven't been whacking at it yourself. Right?

hahaha, i shouldn't admit this :(

but a few months ago I was in the bathroom and I looked down and was like "ew, frayed split ends" so I cut them off..... Walked into the bathroom at work the next day with it hanging down either side, and noticed the mirror..... it was about 3 inches shorter on one side :);) i am a dweeb, haha, had to adjust it a little bit.

14 inches

WE HAVE A WINNER :)

email me your address :(

I was aiming for 12, because I donated it to wigs for kids (similar to locks of love but smaller and more in need of donations) but the girl told me the bottom two inches had to be cut first b/c they were SO split ;)

I feel so free, no more 20 minutes trying to comb through the knots :)

Thank you!!! :D:P

I have long hair myself and I just got it cut from my waist up to the middle of my back (I told her 6 inches, she cut 8). So after I located a picture of you I figured you went pretty short if you have to style it now. I then measured the length of my hair in a ponytail and it is 14 inches, so guessed 14".

14 inches

WE HAVE A WINNER :D

email me your address :(

I was aiming for 12, because I donated it to wigs for kids (similar to locks of love but smaller and more in need of donations) but the girl told me the bottom two inches had to be cut first b/c they were SO split ;)

I feel so free, no more 20 minutes trying to comb through the knots :)

Thank you!!! :P:)

I have long hair myself and I just got it cut from my waist up to the middle of my back (I told her 6 inches, she cut 8). So after I located a picture of you I figured you went pretty short if you have to style it now. I then measured the length of my hair in a ponytail and it is 14 inches, so guessed 14".

The shortest parts just barely fit in a ponytail, that was my main qualification for how short I was willing to go :)

good guess/detective work :) I'll get the coin in the mail tomorrow.

For some reason this does not surprise me at all :) Congratz on winning!