British Columbia Geocaching Association 2008 Coin

_canadianbacon_

Coin order has been sent in today. The final numbers are:

Silver coins: 475

Gold coins: 250

Total coins to be minted: 725

Thank you everyone for your support. I will post another message once we have the coins in hand and have started shipping.

Thanks for the update. I managed a last minute order and can't wait to get these beauties in hand :) .

:D They turned out awesome!

We have them here from the mint and are sending the shipment to the BCGA folks on the Lower Mainland today. If you're on the island you can get them sooner if you want to make the trek to LSHQ pick up box :laughing: . Send us an e-mail, not a PM. The PM notification doesn't seem to be working :D

The BCGA executive will be getting together on Sunday to package the coins for shipping.

Thank you to everyone who purchaced a coin and a special thanks for being patient throughout the presale process. We realize that coin shipments take much longer when presales are involved. However, we did want all coin collectors to have a chance to acquire one of these very special coins. I have seen the coins first hand and I have to say I'm quite impressed. I have no doubt they'll be a favourite in your collections.

We will keep everyone updated on our progress but you can be assured that your coins will arrive shortly.

We will ship all the orders on Tuesday. We have just sent an email to everyone who asked for their coins to be shipped to make sure we have the correct address. If you ordered coins and did not receive an email from the BCGA this evening, please contact me through my profile.

Thank you so much for your patience. I assure you these coins will be worth the wait.

Irene

BCGA Director

I found this message in my inbox, I think it was supposed to be a post and not a reported post, so I'll put it here where it belongs.

They arrived today in Germany and they are realy looking great!!!

Many thanx and best wishes,

moulinsart

It's been two weeks so most people should have their geocoins by now.

For anyone interested, I saw the first gold coin go for 31 dollars on eBay. The second one went for 51 dollars. So, if you purchaced gold coins you made a very wise decission.

So what is the BCGA going to do to top this next year? Hmmmmm.

For anyone interested, I saw the first gold coin go for 31 dollars on eBay. The second one went for 51 dollars. So, if you purchaced gold coins you made a very wise decission.

Well, I'm not a BCGA member, but I'd suggest orcas :lol:

Well, I'm not a BCGA member, but I'd suggest orcas :lol:

The 2006 BC Geocoin has orca's, it's an awesome looking coin!