"my finds" query

I inadvertantly selected the "my finds" query on my second account and I can now only select 4 queries from the grid to run on the same day as the "my finds". My main account has all 5 queries selected, and the "my finds" was chosen afterwards, which means I get 6 queries on that day.

My question is, can it be turned off again? The button is now greyed out and I cannot find any reference to it anywhere.

I inadvertantly selected the "my finds" query on my second account and I can now only select 4 queries from the grid to run on the same day as the "my finds". My main account has all 5 queries selected, and the "my finds" was chosen afterwards, which means I get 6 queries on that day.

My question is, can it be turned off again? The button is now greyed out and I cannot find any reference to it anywhere.

you can do 5 a day + a myfinds once a week, one the week is over the button will reset

Edited by Munkeh

I don't understand. I have to select My Finds every time I want the query to run. It doesn't do it automatically for me?

once you press the button it greys out they are expecting it to return normally

you cannot schedule a myfinds query

Yes I know, but they appear to be saying that it will always run?

To run the my finds PQ again you will have to wait at least 7 days from when it last ran. It won't automatically send you the PQ once a week.

Oh yes it does!!

On my main account, (the one I log my finds on) I have my full quota of 5 PQ's a day which run every week. If I run the "my finds" query on that account, it will return all my finds and then reset, as Father Ted quite rightly said.

However, on my second account on which I have not logged any finds, the "my finds" query returns no finds and repeats every week, and it won't allow me to activate any more than 4 other queries for that day. As has been stated you cannot schedule it to run repeatedly, and it does not appear on the PQ list, but the system seems to think its there and won't reset it.

I guess it must be a bug in the code. I pressed the button thinking I was logged into the main account and it has run ever since.

It sounds like a bug created by running it on a second account that has done no logging etc.

Just log a DNF as they are returned by ther my finds query and it wont affect your other PQ's.

or contact Groundspeak

Will try a dnf log on one of my caches (so as not to upset anyone else) and see what happens

It looks like it's continually trying to run the 'my finds' query that you selected initially, but since there are no finds on that account it doesn't actually run, then keeps trying to run it without success.

I wouldn't log a DNF on one of your caches as it may give the impression to others that the cache may be missing - I know of some people who filter out caches where the last log was a DNF. If you log a find with your second account (on a date in the past maybe) it might be best.