Extra Coins - Cointest...

OverTheEdge

11... month that rattusbaggus was born... and it's not take yet :P

An acre of trees can remove about 13 tons of dust and gases every year from the surrounding environment. (Remember - Earth Day 2008 is April 22nd!!)

So get out there and hug a tree - let it feel the love!

An olive tree can live up to 1500 years.

Canada has more inland waters and lakes than any other country in the world.

Despite being over 27 times smaller, Norway's total coastline is longer than the USA's

Each day the sun causes about one trillion tons of water to evaporate.

Even though the rose does not bear any fruit, the rose hips have more Vitamin C than most vegetables and fruits.

In Tokyo, a bicycle is faster than a car for most trips of less than 50 minutes!

Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second! (that's gotta hurt, right?)

55... the number of spreadsheets being maintained by people to keep track of the numbers being listed in this cointest! :P

I must ask... to how many decimal places is the random number generating working to? Some of the answers in here are making me thinks some people know something I do not! :D

After the "Popeye" comic strip was launched in 1931, spinach consumption went up by thirty-three percent in the United States.

Sorry I am so late with a reply (I'm working on the spreadsheet nightmare that I have created for myself)... The random number generator will be whole numbers only.

There is always something that I forget to include in the "rules"...

EVERYONE - thanks for playing... we have a couple more hours left!!

OverTheEdge

Tablecloths were originally meant to be served as towels with which dinner guests could wipe their hands and faces after eating!

The names of Popeye's four nephews are Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye, and Poopeye!

Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as money in Siberia!

A Boeing 747 airliner holds 57,285 gallons of fuel!

It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!

A maple tree is usually tapped when the tree is at least 45 years old and has a diameter of 12 inches.

794... just because my wife said so :D Hmmm.... she is always[/r] right so this must be a winning number!! :P... Oh... Dog Box again! Sigh...

Earth's atmosphere is, proportionally, thinner than the skin of an apple.

During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!

Dolphins sleep with one eye open!

We Have WINNERS :( Please contact me with you address - so I can get the coins out to you!!!

Random Number Guessing Winners:

surteb (83)

lorca.nl (492)

GATOULIS (1013)

Random Posts:

207 - kwh

161 - grodan & fiabus

430 - acadiahiker

Personal Coin Winners (nickel)

19 - The Skylark Four

225 - Frank n Beck

166 - Whitby

Coin for being so darn entertaining... and teaching me something I didn't know... Thank you:

Keewee

usyoopers

Thanks you so much for playing! I hope this was fun for eveyone (I know, random numbers don't show much imagination, but that's all I could come up with...)