Builder Release 04/16/08

OpinioNate

Build 2.0.5016.3965

Instructions:

1. Uninstall the current builder by: Start-->All Programs-->Groundspeak-->Uninstall Wherigo Builder
  2. Install the new builder

The following fixes have been made for the current release:

Emulator

• Object moved to nil was still showing on the detail screen after a message box. a move object to nil is the same as setting an object invisible
  • Added support for Units settings to Statute or Metric for distance values from the Settings screen (Units tab)
  • Map of zones (same zones that show in the locations list). The map shows the zones that are on the locations list. The map is Track Up and shows an arrow that points to north. The map allows for showing/hiding of zone names. Zoom is supported at Zoom Levels(ft): 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5280, 7920, 10560. Accuracy circle based on Gps accuracy and accuracy level display in statute or metric. Zoom level is shown in statute or metric
  • "Wandering" and "Here" Label not set properly
  • If distance is less than 5 miles, show 2 decimal places

Builder

• Uppercase Media object extensions (JPG, BMP, etc) were not accepted when creating media
  • Parsing error occurred when an if statement had more than one join (and/or) in it
  • When setting a numeric variable via action or in definition, allow for Max of 2147483647 and Min of -2147483647
  • Support for a --#NoParse#-- Directive in the Author Directives section. This will cause the builder not to parse any of the functions and will allow for direct script editing.
  • OnResume not firing. The Builder wrote out OnResume, it should be OnRestore, old cartridges with OnResume will read in and be saved with OnRestore (no need for hand coding, just open and save the cart)
  • Added support for setting an Icon for an object in code, during runtime as an action. "Change an object's Icon"

Please comment in this thread on issues, thoughts etc. Thanks!

I like the map display, that's pretty cool; gives a better feel for when your dealing with multiple zones. I did have one question about it. I was running through one of my cartridges in the emulator where 3 zones are displayed. Two of them were Blue while the other Was Red. What is the significance of the colored zones? And again I have only done this with the emulator.

See attached picture.

Thanks for the improvements!

post-1399482-1208374445.jpg

I like the map display, that's pretty cool; gives a better feel for when your dealing with multiple zones. I did have one question about it. I was running through one of my cartridges in the emulator where 3 zones are displayed. Two of them were Blue while the other Was Red. What is the significance of the colored zones? And again I have only done this with the emulator.

See attached picture.

Thanks for the improvements!

Sorry, forgot to mention that in the readme notes. The red means that the zone was selected on the previous screen.

David.