3rd International math trade starting now!

kdv

We've been contacting senders as packages have come in and have been tracking our mail outs via the forums. Thanks to everybody for posting progress here.

We're still waiting to receive from: UKTIM, TOKYOBLOSSOM, 2GOLFERS, WHITBY and JAN AND THE PERCEY BOYS.

We have not yet seen confirmation that our packages have reached: UKTIM, BLOODYBEER, LINDSYCHRIS, -ELEANOR-, THE MOOP ALONG, CHEESYPIGS, DOC256. All packages were mailed May 17, which was in the middle of a long weekend here and just 2 weeks ago, so at this point I'm not yet concerned that anything is lost in the system. We'll keep monitoring.

Thanks again to everyone who participated and especially to Katja for organizing.

Edited by GeoKs

We've been contacting senders as packages have come in and have been tracking our mail outs via the forums. Thanks to everybody for posting progress here.

We're still waiting to receive from: UKTIM, TOKYOBLOSSOM, 2GOLFERS, WHITBY and JAN AND THE PERCEY BOYS.

We have not yet seen confirmation that our packages have reached: UKTIM, BLOODYBEER, LINDSYCHRIS, -ELEANOR-, THE MOOP ALONG, CHEESYPIGS, DOC256. All packages were mailed May 17, which was in the middle of a long weekend here and just 2 weeks ago, so at this point I'm not yet concerned that anything is lost in the system. We'll keep monitoring.

Thanks again to everyone who participated and especially to Katja for organizing.

I received your coins some days ago and sent you a confirmation per email (at least I think I did :) ).

Mailed your coins on Saturday May 17th. Hope they arrive soon.

Steve

Received coins from:

- ELEANOR

- PENGO FAMILY

- JAN AND THE PERCY BOYS

- DOC256

- 3BLINDEYES

- BLOODYBEER

- TOKYOBLOSSOM

- GEOCACHINGDRAGON

- GEOKS!

...and that, as they say, is that. Thanks for all the trades, and many many thanks to Katya for organising this mammoth effort! :)

I have all my coins except the package from GeoKs. However, I expect three weeks for a Canadian post, so I'm not sweating it a bit :rolleyes:

TMA

Got my last package from GeoKs today, so I'm all set. I have all the coins that were coming my way.

Thanks to everyone for participating and kdv for keeping it all straight.

TMA

I have all my coins except the package from GeoKs. However, I expect three weeks for a Canadian post, so I'm not sweating it a bit :rolleyes:

TMA

Got my last package from GeoKs today, so I'm all set. I have all the coins that were coming my way.

Thanks to everyone for participating and kdv for keeping it all straight.

TMA

Our lists are getting shorter!

Looks like UKTIM, BLOODYBEER and -ELEANOR- are still waiting for packages from us.

Since we received mailers today from WHITBY and UKTIM, we're only waiting on three more: TOKYOBLOSSOM, 2GOLFERS (saw your note about the May 17th mailing date - thanks for the info) and JAN AND THE PERCEY BOYS.

We'll post updates as they become available...

Our lists are getting shorter!

Looks like UKTIM, BLOODYBEER and -ELEANOR- are still waiting for packages from us.

Ours arrived this morning. Thanks for a great coin.

Southpawaz package arrived this AM as well so we're only awaiting one from Avroair now.

Ours arrived this morning. Thanks for a great coin.

Southpawaz package arrived this AM as well so we're only awaiting one from Avroair now.

I get your coin from Avroair when you mean the Tuit coin

Was very busy the last days, don't have the time to send it to you

Will be in the mail tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

Wow! Two more packages in the mail today.

I received my new AE Mermaid Swag from Tsunrisebey -- my wife loves all things glittery, so this is her new favourite! Thanks Tsun!

I also received a package from Crowesfeat30, but I'm not sure if I call it a math trade package or an extra souvenir mission package! I got my Greece coin and MOGA edition Seize the Day coin from the trade, but I also got a Crowesfeat30 coin and a 2007 Easter Egg, PLUS a map of St. Louis, swag from the St. Louis Zoo, a flattened penny and brochure from Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, AND a St. Louis Cardinals baseball cap!!

Thanks Sarah!! I'm embarassed to say that we had to look up the name of the St. Louis team on the internet :) We don't watch a lot of baseball -- I'm a soccer and rugby fan and my wife likes football and tennis, so if it ain't the Blue Jays we're kinda lost!! The hat fits great though, and it's in a lot better shape than my old Expos cap! :D

We received packages from 2golfers and TokyoBlossom this week; thanks to both for including your signature items along with the coins. And we saw forum posts about a couple of our outgoing packages, so we're almost done.

Only one still incoming: Jan and the Percey Boys (coming from overseas)

Only one still outgoing: BloodyBeer

And I'm done! Last package from KDV arrived today, and all outgoing have been reported received.

Once again, a big thanks to KDV for putting this together!

I think I have to wait a few months before I join another one though. All my traders became keepers!

I have received a Hector's Dolphin from Lindychris and a Kuntry Cachin from Kehunt64

wow...thanks, LOVE them.

Just waiting on a nerd from KDV and that will wrap it up for me.

I think everyone got my coins.

This was a LOT of fun.... I"m starting to get the hang of this Math Trade thing!!!!

Thanks so much Katja for setting up and hosting it for us :D

Just wanted to say that our last incoming envelope arrived yesterday from the UK, so we've now received all our trades and have seen confirmation that all our traders were received on the other end.

Thanks again for organizing Katja - we really enjoyed the whole process.

Just wanted to say that our last incoming envelope arrived yesterday from the UK, so we've now received all our trades and have seen confirmation that all our traders were received on the other end.

Goodness Gracious

Glad you guys got the coin

Canadian Post is slow!!! taken 22 days longer than to get to Arizona!!!

Posted a souvenir to NJ on last Tuesday and got there Friday - sometimes it is lightening fast others not so!

Bob

Goodness Gracious

Glad you guys got the coin

Canadian Post is slow!!! taken 22 days longer than to get to Arizona!!!

Posted a souvenir to NJ on last Tuesday and got there Friday - sometimes it is lightening fast others not so!

Bob

Its not the post, its the border. I can mail a package here in Halifax on Monday and sometimes it gets across the continent to Vancouver by as early as Wednesday or Thursday... and that's not express post! The best I ever had was mailing a package Friday morning and hearing that it was delivered in Toronto Monday morning.