3rd International math trade starting now!

kdv

Whoopsy, forgot to update this:

Mailed out all my packages a few days ago (almost $40 worth of postage, but that's ok)

Received coins from:

- ELEANOR

- PENGO FAMILY

Thanks so much! :(

PS Chantal, that was extremely quick...you arent prancing about in Antarctica with the penguins are you? :huh::grin:

Oh darn, this sounded like fun! I regret not having read the 'instructions' earlier but I just saw the word MATH and ran....oh well. I'll sign up for #4.

LOL That is exactly why i dodged math trade #2. I did not realize what it was until my mom told me about it as she was in math trade #2.

I received two suncatchers on Friday from Avroair.

i love geocaching Black Nickel

Crake 2007 Gold

Even though I said that I received these coins, my wife has been claiming all suncatchers that show up in our mailbox. Gonna have to get a PO Box if I want some of my own! :rolleyes:

Today I received two packages:

from Bloodybeer - Castleman 2008 German 2-tone and German Canadian Friendship

from E&Cplus3 - 2008 Kansas Sunshine

5 more packages to go B)

Wow! Is Canada like the only country that doesn't have a Saturday mail delivery??

I received packages from:

ELEANOR

3BLINDEYES

AVROAIR

CROWESFEAT30 198

DOC256

E&CPLUS3

FORTHFERALZ

GEOCACHINGDRAGON

ICYDOVE

JAN AND THE PERCEY BOYS

KEHUNT64

MOTOCYCLEBOI

PSU FAN 506

TOKYOBLOSSOM

WILG

thank you all :ph34r:

@avroir: the tuit coin i will send this week to the correct person

Roman

Yesterdat I finally sent out all my packages (but one, I'll contact the recipient, icydove, with an update). I've already received a bunch of coins (and quite a few extras, thanks everyone!) from:

- uktim (the Arabian Horse coin definitely lives up to expectations!)

- PSU Fan (the mermaid redhead is fierce!)

- -Eleanor- (a very hot coin! and hot pathtags too!)

- darkonyx_1982 (I now almost have the full set of Jangor kitties complete! - only Orange glitter is still missing)

- icydove (my second Morpho butterfly - and Cherry vanilla soda sounds yummie, thanks!)

- Whitby (2 coins with identical tracking numbers, I know, one to keep, one to travel, but they are different colors - for now I'm going to hold on to both! :anibad:

- Southpawaz (great coin, plus a coin I didn't have yet for my stamp collection, thanks!!)

- Pengofamily (this one marched right into my special binder!)

PLUS I received a coin from wilg, who wasn't even supposed to send me anything. It's a great WILG hockey shirt coin! Heel erg bedankt Frank!!

Only waiting for coins from:

- Cheesypigs

- 3BlindEyes (adoption requests received)

The postal service is being amazingly quick this time! (sometimes it takes up to 3 months!)

Whoever is going to organize the next math trade, I think including everyone's address directly in the spreadsheet is indeed a good idea. We should also work out a way to alert everyone that is interestd in the math trade, just in case people don't hang around in the forums too much during that period. But I'd say we can wait a month or two before running the next one :D

And maybe we should call it 'auto(math)ic trade' instead of 'math trade', so fewer people will be scared off by the 'math' bit :D

Edited by kdv

I received three packages today, but I'm a little confused by the contents :D:laughing:

DOC256 - Regions of Germany - Rhein Main (correct)

LINDSYCHRIS - Lord of the Caches (correct)

THE MOOP ALONG - Ellandel Singapore & Vogtland (??)

I was expecting to receive the Vogtland coin from KDV and a Greece coin from THE MOOP ALONG :D

I received three packages today, but I'm a little confused by the contents B):D

I was expecting to receive the Vogtland coin from KDV and a Greece coin from THE MOOP ALONG :D

The Moop Along (me) didn't have a Greece coin up in the math trade. Not sure who did since I don't have the master file open. Sorry :laughing:

TMA

And KDV (me) didn't have a Vogtland coin up in the math trade (and no Greece coin either for that matter).

I sent you (E&Cplus3) a First Italian coin and a set of two Let it snow coins (I only mailed them out on Monday, so they must still be on their way).

It would seem that you'll be receving a Greece coin from Crowesfeat30.

I received three packages today, but I'm a little confused by the contents B):D

The Moop Along (me) didn't have a Greece coin up in the math trade. Not sure who did since I don't have the master file open. Sorry :laughing:

TMA

:D

I'm gonna have to attend a remedial cut-and-paste class, I guess!! I can't even match up numbers from one sheet to the next!

Sorry for the confusion! B)

And KDV (me) didn't have a Vogtland coin up in the math trade (and no Greece coin either for that matter).

I sent you (E&Cplus3) a First Italian coin and a set of two Let it snow coins (I only mailed them out on Monday, so they must still be on their way).

It would seem that you'll be receving a Greece coin from Crowesfeat30.

I received three packages today, but I'm a little confused by the contents :anibad::D

I was expecting to receive the Vogtland coin from KDV and a Greece coin from THE MOOP ALONG :wub:

TMA

I received more coins today from:

Avroair (thanks for the extras Mark!)

Bloodybeer

Icydove (need 2 adoptions please)

I only have 1 more coin to come in from Thoto and I will have all my trades finished!

Thank you all for the trades, and many thanks to KDV for setting up this trade. :laughing:

All my trades are actually finished! I found Thotos' coin hidden under the mailers! :anibad:

Sorry about that Thoto, seems I got it last Friday, but not real sure!

Thanks for the 2 adoptions icydove, they went through smoothly.

Thanks for all the trades everybody. :D

Edited by 3BlindEyes

I have received all but one of my trades. Waiting on one from Cheesy pigs.

There are 3 trades I sent that I have not seen confirmation from the other side:

UKTIM - Pirate Sword

KEHUNT64 - Kansas Sunshine 2008

LINDSYCHRIS - Time and Space.

If you have received these, please let me know so I can cross them off my list.

Edited by southpawaz

There are 3 trades I sent that I have not seen confirmation from the other side:

UKTIM - Pirate Sword

Posted in post #290, received my coin and chocolate bar (yummy), Thanks ~Karen :anibad:

UKTIM - Pirate Sword

We're still awaiting the Sword. incoming post from the US can be wildly unpredictable!

Hmmm you should all be getting your packages by now....3blindeyes has his and it usually takes just as long to go international as it does to go all the way to Western Australia......

Just waiting now on coins from:

- GEOCACHING DRAGON

- GEOKS

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Hmmm you should all be getting your packages by now....3blindeyes has his and it usually takes just as long to go international as it does to go all the way to Western Australia......

Well, speak of the devil, the one you sent to me arrived today, so that completes the coins I had coming in.

Thanks again to all who participated and to kdv for organizing. Looking forward to the next round.

I got some packages too and to be honest, I have no idea who was suppose to send me stuff :angry:

Got a package from Germany: Thorben-not sure of the caching name here; had 3 coins.

-Eleanor- yippie :)

KrazyTrollz

3Blindeyes (Thanks Mal, love the other coin)!

I think I got one from TMA before I left too.........

Thanks everyone, this was fun although a bit confusing at first. Great job KDV!