3rd International math trade starting now!

kdv

After a week of absence from the internet (stayed with my parents-in-law) I'm quite happy to see that I got nearly all my wants :P

So once again a big thank you to Katja for hosting this math trade!

I'll pack my coins right now and will ship them tomorrow morning!

Thanks to everyone for participating !!!

Cheers,

Dirk

Howdy folks, I must apologize, work was nuts last week and I was only able to get to the post office today.... so your coins will be winging their way to you SOON. There were a few international packages (4), so they will take a little longer..... Enjoy all your new sparklies!!!!!!!

Packages sent to:

Whitby

Geoks

TokyoBlossom

Kehunt64 (she got most of them, lol)

-Eleanor-

Wilg

Tsunrisebey

Doc256

Rec'd so far:

PSUFan- Woot! Thanks

TMA- purty coin and thanks for the add'l pathtags!!!!

I found this in the thread for the 2nd Math Trade so I moved it over here to the thread for the 3rd Math Trade. ~Karen

After nearly being maced by our postman I got my coins from 2Golfers and PSUFan.

:blink: What did you do to your Postie? :laughing:

CF30

My thought was that maybe she was offering to "hand deliver" her mom's bubblers (right into her own collection). :D:D:D

hhhhmmmmm... maybe that is why I didn't get any coins today <_<:laughing:

Well I went into the geocacher address book and tried to change everyone addresses to my own, but I got caught and that plan fell through. So I started stalking my postman and she tried to mace me today. I cant stalk my moms postman anymore, he got a restraining order against me. So now I just run around stalking everyones mailbox and stealing all bubble mailers. Moms easy, her mailbox is only 10 mins away...............................uh oh, I forgot I gave her a key to my apartment and my safe a while ago for safe keeping. I better hide my stash. Ah-ha, my locker at the bowling alley, she doesn't know how to get into that.

Muh Ha Ha..............my evil plan continues.

<------ Master bubble mailer thief!

I have 3 packages left to mail out which will be done tomorrow, and I have another

one that I have to re-pack as it was too thick and the post office wanted to slug me

over $10 to mail it! It's cheaper to mail 2 separate bubble-mailers.

I received my first coins today - Nickel and Gold Emus from forthferalz. :laughing: Thanks!

All of our packages went out yesterday morning. I learned something new too---we always use the APC, but it says on the drop box that you can't deposit international mail. So after I got the correct postage and the customs, I took the envelopes to the counter. The guy wanted to know whey I was waiting in line, insteadof just dropping them in to the APC slot. I explained that it said all over the machine and the slot that it was for domestic mail only. He insisted that it just goes to a bin that they have to sort, so international mail can go in too...guess we'll try it next time and see what happens!

Thanks Karen!!!

Rec'd two more Math Trade sparklies... thanks Avroair and Tsun!!!!!!!

Love my goodies!!!!!

Howdy folks, I must apologize, work was nuts last week and I was only able to get to the post office today.... so your coins will be winging their way to you SOON. There were a few international packages (4), so they will take a little longer..... Enjoy all your new sparklies!!!!!!!

Packages sent to:

Whitby

Geoks

TokyoBlossom

Kehunt64 (she got most of them, lol)

-Eleanor-

Wilg

Tsunrisebey

Doc256

Rec'd so far:

PSUFan- Woot! Thanks

TMA- purty coin and thanks for the add'l pathtags!!!!

I found this in the thread for the 2nd Math Trade so I moved it over here to the thread for the 3rd Math Trade. ~Karen

In the future math trades would it make any sense for us to submit our addresses to the document so we don't have to bug people to get an address? :D

:D LOL! Well if I "won" some coins from you thru this trade and my addy were not already in the address book, you certainly wouldn't be "bugging me" to get it. Heck, I might even send it to you before you asked. :D:lol:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Finally finished sending out the last of my math trade coins today, so they are all on their way overseas!

Postage was nearly half of what it cost me in the last math trade, only about $55 or so this time.

And yes avro, I think thats a good idea about putting participants addresses on the document of the next trade.

And yes avro, I think thats a good idea about putting participants addresses on the document of the next trade.

Then I won't be able to delete your address from the google address book and bug you by sending multiple emails :D

*** Disclaimer - I did not really delete her address, but it was missing. ***

Great coin day:

Sauterelle from kehunt

Team Skirtlifter, MWGB, and Ellis Island from 2golfers

Crowesfeat AB, as well as AS and a frozen buns from the souvenir mission( and a great hat)!!!! all from Crowesfeat

Cat got your cache and Seigo form Pengo Family

Project Fred from lindsychris

thanks everyone!!