Coin contest for one of my new coins.

joranda

And why are so many people so bothered about where the CO is and how many posts there are? If it's too much trouble to keep checking back, then take your entry cost of zero dollars, euros, or whatever, and move along. Otherwise, I think there's a pretty solid chance, somewhere in the range of 100%, that when he/she returns and checks the posts that the winner will be announced and they will get a PM. For the rest, just be grateful for the chance to get something for nothing.

And why are so many people so bothered about where the CO is and how many posts there are? If it's too much trouble to keep checking back, then take your entry cost of zero dollars, euros, or whatever, and move along. Otherwise, I think there's a pretty solid chance, somewhere in the range of 100%, that when he/she returns and checks the posts that the winner will be announced and they will get a PM. For the rest, just be grateful for the chance to get something for nothing.

Well said lol

does it really matter how many posts are in a thread? :laughing: lol

Not All of us are "bothered" a lot of us say things in gest :laughing: