Coin contest for one of my new coins.

joranda

I'm thinking of a number I would like to see here, and that is the hour or date when the contest ends. If you run a contest like this, there should be some kind of time limit for guesses, not just 15 minutes apart. Or else you end up with 5000 posts and one of them will be right.

Please choose a finishing point. It should be more like "I'm thinking of a number between 1-5000. Guesses must be posted 15 minutes apart per player and the contest ends on such a date and closest number, or exact number wins"

Thank you,

Eartha

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator

And I'll repeat my post, since so many replies have come through since earlier.

Hello OP? Are you there?

I'm thinking of a number I would like to see here, and that is the hour or date when the contest ends. If you run a contest like this, there should be some kind of time limit for guesses, not just 15 minutes apart. Or else you end up with 5000 posts and one of them will be right.

Please choose a finishing point. It should be more like "I'm thinking of a number between 1-5000. Guesses must be posted 15 minutes apart per player and the contest ends on such a date and closest number, or exact number wins"

Thank you,

Eartha

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator

And I'll repeat my post, since so many replies have come through since earlier.

Hello OP? Are you there?

he went to work he said that in one of his post this AM think page 3 or 4 not sure :laughing: