MISSION: Another mission anyone

Jan and the Percey Boys

Hmm, keewee, you might get two missions on the same day, since you are waiting for two. :)

grodan

Nearly, but not quite. :anibad:

Thank you very much fiabus for the awesome mission!!

08sou03a.jpg

You included some brilliant things in your mission. It was awesome!! I had to laugh when I saw the huge kiwifruit postcard! That will be going up on a wall somewhere, or maybe on the fridge. It is awesome. The bag will be made good use of. Thank you for all the great goodies you put into this mission.

08sou03b.jpg

And thank you for the geocoins and pins too. All the geocoins were ones I was seeking!! Your frog coin is beautiful!! :D And the pin with both out flags on it - wow. That was a complete surprise!!

Again, thank you very much fiabus - I absolutely love your mission! :D

Souvenir Mission #1:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Name received - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted - Yes

Souvenir Mission received - Yes, received from TeamEccs21, Many thanks!!

Souvenir Mission #2:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission received - Yes, received Saturday from BRoKeN W - Awesome!!

Souvenir Mission #3:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission received - Yes, received Tuesday from fiabus, of grodan & fiabus. Awesome mission!!!

and for rattusbaggus:

Souvenir Mission #4:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission received - Yes, received Monday from Crowesfeat30. Described by rattusbaggus as coolest mission ever :anibad:

You are most welcome, keewee. Glad you liked it, I had a good time shopping for that mission. Now we have sent two missions to you, nice.

grodan & fiabus

Hello!! :D

I need to get you guys for a mission one of these days. Maybe next time. Anyway - it is after 1am here so I am off to bed for some sleep. :anibad:

1. Souvenir Email Sent - April 15, 2008

2. Souvenir Name Received - May 1, 2008

3. Souvenir Mission Sent - May 29, 2008

4. Souvenir Mission Received - May 26, 2008

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'm a little late in getting my package sent out (to Sweden), however, I hope that it will have been worth the wait for my mission recipient. :anibad: I wanted it to really represent my area and there is one hand made item that I needed to finish and didn't do so until yesterday.

I also received my mission a few days ago! Thank you! However, I'll save the "official" thank you post for when I can take pictures tonight. Yay!

Matt

Sarah - you most certainly made a little boys day in this household. Thank you very much...

Any you made a certain big boys day too with the little feathery surprise included :anibad: . Thank you very much!! :D

I am so glad you (both) liked the package. I had the most fun selecting things for rattusbaggus. Now the map, you see, is so you can get around St. Louis once you get here.... :D

CF30

1. Souvenir Email Sent - yes

2. Souvenir Name Received - yes

3. Souvenir Mission Sent - yes

4. Souvenir Mission Received - yes, yesterday!

Many thanks to Craig for a wonderful souvenir package, from Ashburton New Zealand, which was awaiting me at when I got home from London late last night. A large stiuffed Kiwi (which has been a job to keep away from GeoDog), a small Kiwi keyring, a NZ keyring, some great postcards and a Natasha geocoin! :rolleyes:

Brilliant, thank you so much Keewee! :wub:

4c010f36-8b24-42f9-b4b9-d650f5a1f41d.jpg

We received our mission from Italy yesterday!

We got two postcards, a bottle opener in the shape of Italy, mask trinkets, a copper two cache and a Galileo geocoin. I will pictures when I can.. a thunderstorm is passing through right now..

Thanks kdv for such a wonderful package!

Edited to add a pic since the weather cleared up:

italy.jpg

Edited by BRoKeN W

1. Souvenir Email Sent - April 15, 2008

2. Souvenir Name Received - May 1, 2008

3. Souvenir Mission Sent - May 29, 2008

4. Souvenir Mission Received - May 26, 2008

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'm a little late in getting my package sent out (to Sweden), however, I hope that it will have been worth the wait for my mission recipient. <_< I wanted it to really represent my area and there is one hand made item that I needed to finish and didn't do so until yesterday.

I also received my mission a few days ago! Thank you! However, I'll save the "official" thank you post for when I can take pictures tonight. Yay!

Matt

Hi! Between family and work commitments and a digital camera battery that died, I'm about a week late getting these "thank you!" pictures posted. The entire family was delighted to have received a package from Hamilton, New Zealand from Butterfly_lady. Thank you so much!i

What a terrific souvenir mission this was! The package was chock full of goodies! There was some hair clips for my daughter, a rugby keychain for my son (The All Blacks ... Kia Mau!), some tea for WMC Mom, as well as some kiwi figurines & plushie, a flag, postcards, keychains, a patch for my backpack and of course a pair of geocoins!

We received a Crake Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly Geocoin(s) (BTW, I'm a HUGE fan of Crake's work) and a gorgeous South Pointing Chariot Geocoin. Thank you very, very much! I did not have either coin in my collection yet - yeay!

Here are some pictures.

16c62cd0-8d14-457c-93b1-3254a40d22dd.jpg

2b41d2a1-8e59-4d5a-a94f-0428b9606077.jpg

1. Souvenir Email Sent - yes

2. Souvenir Name Received - yes

3. Souvenir Mission Sent - yes

4. Souvenir Mission Received - yes, today :lol:

Today I recived my mission.

Thank You, Fairhoney!!! I specially liked the Cinema Boxers Coin :lol::huh:

52944685-fd5a-4546-9d52-d39badf92a61.jpg

Thank You Bob for doing this mission!!

Brenda received hers over the weekend and was THRILLED with her box of goodies from overseas. I'll post pictures tomorrow...thanks Dorsetgal & GeoDog!

Here's the picture of Brenda's goodies...

6e3d37b3-0e4a-43fd-a132-f16a85b77fa6.jpg

Still waiting for mine to arrive.

Coin trade just arrived today will be shipping either tomorrow or Monday sorry for the delay :) But it will be on the way :D

I'm sorry I forgot to post here... things have been hectic!

I received my mission last week, and it made me smile, thank you so much Rivercity!!!! I LOVE your personal coin :D If I'd seen it before it definitely would have been on my seeking list!

I also got a Geoswag April 2007 club coin that I really wanted and a Sacramento postcard and Bottle Opener/Magnet

THANK YOU!!!!!! :D :D :D:):D

also, I sent mine out kind of late, but it's on it's way across the globe :D

Even though I was too late to join in on the trading portion, I do want to share some of the beauty of Michigan with you guys. I love my state.

Both of these photos were taken by me on the riverwalk in Lansing, MI one foggy morning.

(I hope it's ok for me to post these here, if not, I can edit the post)

2187953375_475f55e3db.jpg

2267383135_0730b1b02a.jpg

Both are clickable if you wish to see the larger versions.

Chuck's Souvenir Email Sent - 15/04/08

Chuck's Souvenir Name Received - 01/05/08

Chuck's Souvenir Package Sent - 16/05/08

Chuck's Souvenir Package Received - 21/05/08

I received my mission from lorca.nl today!! Somebody has been reading my posts, because the box was packed with hagelslag!!! I also received a keychain and lorca's geocoin nerd v2. Thanks lorca.nl!!

Esther's Souvenir Email Sent - 15/04/08

Esther's Souvenir Name Received - 01/05/08

Esther's Souvenir Package Sent - 16/05/08

Esther's Souvenir Package Received - 16/05/08

i send you a e-mail :laughing:

i hope that you understand

1). Coin & Souvenir Mission Sent-April 15th

2). Coin & Souvenir Name Received - May 1st

3). Coin & Souvenir Mission Sent - June 17th

4). Coin & Souvenir Mission Received- May 21st

Finally sent my mission today :)

OMG I am just shaking my head at thia one.....I was email today that my souvenir Mission is in The Neatherlands :D And it is suppose to be in the U.S

This was not my fault and I feel so bad...I had mail 3 packages that day and every package has the wrong Small packet label (for customs) on them one person has 2 package there own and the mission in the Neatherland the other I have no idea who has it.....Thank you for your Patience while I work out how to get the pakages to there rightful owners :D:D

Ok, it's definite now: I just MUST go to New Jersey on vacation, the sooner the better (next year would be great)! Today I received my second souvenir mission, again from New Jersey (although it seems that the sender has her state confused a bit with New York :D). Thank you so much ThirstyMick, it was definitely worth the wait!!! Here's what I got: a postcard of the Empire state Building (hehe), a huge chocolate bar (French Café Vanilla Creme, wow, does that sound good or what!) with the Eiffel Tower on it (hehehehe!), a Statue of Liberty magnet (ok, I'll stop 'heheh'-ing), a set of Independence Day tattoos, a cute little toy with Mr America (he probably is known by some other name, I believe it's the guy famous for pointing at ya saying 'we want YOU for the USA army), a little plastic bath tub ducky (also dressed up as a president I , a small kick sack (stress ball?) with a crunchy filling enclosed by knitwear designed as the stars and stripes, AND 3 geocoins: a ThirstyMick flying nerd, an Abomonation coin and an 2008 Earth Turtle!!!! I know, a lot of stuff indeed!!

The memory card of my camera is out of order, so pictures will be a bit delayed, but I'll work something out soon I hope.

Thank you so much ThirstyMick!

Edit to add:

I forgot, there was also a really cute New Jersey keyring!

Edited by kdv

Ok, it's definite now: I just MUST go to New Jersey on vacation, the sooner the better (next year would be great)! Today I received my second souvenir mission, again from New Jersey (although it seems that the sender has her state confused a bit with New York :D). Thank you so much ThirstyMick, it was definitely worth the wait!!! Here's what I got: a postcard of the Empire state Building (hehe), a huge chocolate bar (French Café Vanilla Creme, wow, does that sound good or what!) with the Eiffel Tower on it (hehehehe!), a Statue of Liberty magnet (ok, I'll stop 'heheh'-ing), a set of Independence Day tattoos, a cute little toy with Mr America (he probably is known by some other name, I believe it's the guy famous for pointing at ya saying 'we want YOU for the USA army), a little plastic bath tub ducky (also dressed up as a president I , a small kick sack (stress ball?) with a crunchy filling enclosed by knitwear designed as the stars and stripes, AND 3 geocoins: a ThirstyMick flying nerd, an Abomonation coin and an 2008 Earth Turtle!!!! I know, a lot of stuff indeed!!

The memory card of my camera is out of order, so pictures will be a bit delayed, but I'll work something out soon I hope.

Thank you so much ThirstyMick!

Edit to add:

I forgot, there was also a really cute New Jersey keyring!

i went with a ny postcard and some usa stuff to try and mix it up since I saw Dave was your other mission hahaha! you're welcome! I'm so glad it got there safely! sorry for the lateness!

I am happy to say that my mission finally arrived after a taking a brief European holiday. :unsure: Brenda spied that GeoBoo event coin and is doing her best to talk me into handing it over to her...NOT! I told her that she could have the lollipop. THANKS for the awesome mission!

DSC02294.jpg

Holy smokes it took a long trip to get to you but :ph34r: I am sooooooo relived to know you finally have it. So sorry for the delay dang post office :ph34r: