MISSION: Another mission anyone

Jan and the Percey Boys

Esther says she received her package today from solan109, but won't tell me what is in it!!

:laughing:

I did eventually get to see what my wife got from solan109! Her package contained about a dozen postcards from Stockholm and elsewhere in Sweden, a couple of toothpick flags, a lanyard, one of Solan's wooden nickels and two coins: a Lapporten 2008 and a princesscake. Thanks solan!!

Hopefully there was a dalahorse pin in there somwhere too ... I´m glad she liked it

//Solan

Esther says she received her package today from solan109, but won't tell me what is in it!!

:laughing:

I did eventually get to see what my wife got from solan109! Her package contained about a dozen postcards from Stockholm and elsewhere in Sweden, a couple of toothpick flags, a lanyard, one of Solan's wooden nickels and two coins: a Lapporten 2008 and a princesscake. Thanks solan!!

Hopefully there was a dalahorse pin in there somwhere too ... I´m glad she liked it

//Solan

Indeed there was! I was going from memory -- which obviously isn't that great! :laughing:

Went out to check the mail today and received this awesome package from Sweden.

66b33511-9be5-43da-bb50-b6cc3cd7052b.jpg

Love the Crown of Europe Geocoin.

And the Post Cards were all as awesome.

2b2fa52e-cbbe-41cb-84fc-ee6223e1c9b4.jpg

efc0f767-2e0a-42cd-9ec9-35d64dbb3629.jpg

The Palt (PitePalt) souvenir is Grand,I love it.

I must be Swedish from somewhere down the line because I love Potato's.

I have given the recipe to my wife TIGGR and plan on having some real soon.

Thanks again to my secret geocoin swooper.

Where do you get the activation code for the Sweden The Crown of Europe geocoin?

Edited by GEO*Trailblazer 1

These are easily the largest mission packages I have sent :D

Souvenir Mission #1:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Name received - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted

Souvenir Mission received - Yes, received at the weekend from TeamEccs21 (see below)

Souvenir Mission #2:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted

Souvenir Mission received

Souvenir Mission #3:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted - Yes, posted yesterday

and for rattusbaggus:

Souvenir Mission #4:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted - Yes, posted yesterday

Wow - we got home from my son's soccer game to find a box on the back door step all the way from Madison Heights, Michigan. Awesome!

Many thanks TeamEccs21. I had seen your personal coin previously and admired it, and now I have one :D. The relief on it is incredible. And my first GeoGuitar - woohoo!! :lol: Wish I'd been in on that project as they are very sharp looking. Thanks also for the postcards and the really nice tee shirt - it is a perfect fit!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :D

Wow - we got home from my son's soccer game to find a box on the back door step all the way from Madison Heights, Michigan. Awesome!

Many thanks TeamEccs21. I had seen your personal coin previously and admired it, and now I have one :D. The relief on it is incredible. And my first GeoGuitar - woohoo!! :lol: Wish I'd been in on that project as they are very sharp looking. Thanks also for the postcards and the really nice tee shirt - it is a perfect fit!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :D

You are welcome,

Glad the shirt fit.

Did you find the Jeep on the coin? :D

Chuck's Souvenir Email Sent - 15/04/08

Chuck's Souvenir Name Received - 01/05/08

Chuck's Souvenir Package Sent - 16/05/08

Chuck's Souvenir Package Received - 21/05/08

I received my mission from lorca.nl today!! Somebody has been reading my posts, because the box was packed with hagelslag!!! I also received a keychain and lorca's geocoin nerd v2. Thanks lorca.nl!!

Esther's Souvenir Email Sent - 15/04/08

Esther's Souvenir Name Received - 01/05/08

Esther's Souvenir Package Sent - 16/05/08

Esther's Souvenir Package Received - 16/05/08

WOOOOOOOOT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Today was an awsome day I received my Souvenir mission‏!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it's true,....If I'm dreamin please don't wake me :D

In my mission was a

;) LoriDarlin 2007 Black Nickel :laughing: :laughing: WOOT!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

:P Do Unto Others :D:) WOOT!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!

My very first Geo Jellie :D :D

LoriDarlin wooden nickel love wooden Nickels :D:)

2 beautiful post cards :D

Beautiful Key chain

Yummy Yummy Idaho Spud bar

I will post a pic as soon as I find my camera :D:D

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much my friend I love everything so much And now I have to add this

(Sings off key)

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Lori

Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooou!!!

Hope you have a great day :D

happy-birthday-friend.gif

I am still waiting on my trade coin to come in :D to send off my mission everthing else is ready to go....

Mission # 1 - Crowesfeat30

1. E-mail sent - Yes! April 15th

2. Name Received -Yes! May 1st

3. Mission Sent - Yes! Finally!!! May 19th

4. Mission Received - Yes! Thank you!!! :) Today I received a very nice package from California with lovely post cards from Anza-Borrego Desert State Park & a bumper sticker from Borrego Springs CA. Also a San Diego Geocachers geocoin and a Fossil Lady wooden nickel. Can I assume my gifter was Fossil Lady? Thank you for everything! :wub:

:D:):)

Mission # 2 - Strider

4. Mission Received

Mission # 3 - MarbleBoy

4. Mission Received - Yes! May 15th. Thank you! :D

OK, tonight, just before bed, MarbleBoy opened his package from Australia. Check him out digging into it! LOL

coins236sm.jpgcoins237sm.jpg

coins238sm.jpgcoins239sm.jpg

coins241sm.jpgcoins242sm.jpg

coins243sm.jpgcoins244sm.jpg

He got a Kangaroo Book Pet, a Chocolate Bunny Geocoin - Tail Bitten Off, a Kangaroo key fob, a $1.00 coin featuring Sydney Harbour and a really cool strip of postcard pictures from Adelaid & South Australia. Also a little laminated siggy item with "Team: A Flipper&co" on it. Our benefactors, I'm guessing. :) Thank you so much! Ian thought it was really cool to get something from Australia. He (and I) would love to visit one of these days. We'd better start saving up... :) Thank you again for the great stuff!!!

Whoo hooo!!! :lol:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Many thanks TeamEccs21. I had seen your personal coin previously and admired it, and now I have one :). The relief on it is incredible. And my first GeoGuitar - woohoo!! :D Wish I'd been in on that project as they are very sharp looking. Thanks also for the postcards and the really nice tee shirt - it is a perfect fit!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :wub:

You are welcome,

Glad the shirt fit.

Did you find the Jeep on the coin? :)

Ahhhhhhhhhh... the Jeep! I see it now I look. Very cunning - I did wonder about that tree.

Shirt is a brilliant fit. I always worry as I am a bigger guy - you did well. :lol:

Thanks again.

:) Mission Pennsylvania has arrived down under :)

Cool postcards, Heinz gerkin? Autisim Awarness, love them

Glad our First mission has also touched down in the US of A :D Save those pennies there are plenty of caches to find in our part of the world :lol:

sorry, having a Flipper Blonde moment and can't figure out how to load up a photo :)

http://community.webshots.com/user/flipper_5074

but there are pictures here :wub:

cheers from the Flippers

Edited by FLIPPER&CO

Trena, I'm so happy you got it and liked it....i'm happy your happy!! talk about spoiling my surprise though :) (you know what i mean lol) that'll always be a joke between us now !!!

ps thanks for the birthday wishes!

My ESPn was out of wack lol I have to fine tune it alittle more :D

Here is the pic of my mission I fond the camera :lol:

Geocoin051.jpg

Geocoin052.jpg

Geocoin053.jpg

Thank you again Lori :)

Well, it turns out that the coin/chocloate bar/topo bar was part of the math mission, so...yesterday my real souvenir mission came and it was awesome.

From Crowesfeat I received a cool St Louis baseball cap, a map of the S Louis area, a squished signature coin, a refrigerator magent, and an awesome Crowesfeat coin!!

Thanks very very much!!

1). Souvenir Email Sent - April 15

2). Souvenir Name Received - Yes

3). Souvenir Mission Sent - Yes today

4). Souvenir Mission Received - YES - a lovely package from 9Key, thank you so much.

Finally got to take a photo of the great package I received from 9Key. The can of Armadillo Meat was a huge surprise, I've eaten Crocodile and Kangaroo, Rabbit, Hare & Monkey Poo (by mistake). But I've never had an Armadillo, it comes in sauce and gritty bits, I thought it might give me the s***s, it was kinda chewy, I got sore jaws, but for that can of Armadillo I give you applause. The Texas Jalapeno seeds, spicy hot TEXAS SIZE Jelly Beans, what better to follow a meal of tinned Armadillo with. It's nice to get a night off from Kitchen duty :unsure:

Two great Texas coins, keychain, fridge magnet and some travelling pathtags and a travel slug, all to appear in a cache soon.

:):D Thanks so much 9Key, it was a fun package to receive :D;)

b2a50c58-3dcc-4a34-9468-a992bffb1a65.jpg

Edited - This dingbat forgot to add the photo.

Edited by Tooey

I thought I had posted I had received my misiion, Even thought I had posted pics but I don't see the post anywhere. Will repost pics and what I received when I get home from work.

But thank you for the goodys. I loved everything (so did my daughter).

Michele

Sorry for the delay in posting, i've been up to my eyes in coursework...

I received 2 pacakages, one from the USYoopers and the other from Dark-Onyx.

I got lots of goodies including notepads, stickers, playing cards with Michigan Lighthouses on them. Postcards with the Mackinac Bridge and Jacksonville Museam Flower Gardens on them and a recipe for Mackinac Fudge.

I also got a Sisters Geocoin, a poker chip and a Michigan SS Edmund Fitzgerald coin.

Thank you for all the nice things and the lovely coins.

Ljay

MISSION ONE - A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT

1). Souvenir Email Sent - Yes

2). Souvenir Name Received -

3). Souvenir Mission Sent - Mailed - Yes and receiver has posted

4). Souvenir Mission Received - Many thanks YES! spoilt with chocolate too!

MISSION TWO - KIWIS AND ALL BLACKS !

1). Souvenir Email Sent - Yes

2). Souvenir Name Received - Yes

3). Souvenir Mission Sent - Mailed - a small box filled with goodies - hope it doesn't take too long. :(

Still waiting for the receiver to post that they've received it......

Mission One got there quickly - but it seems an age for the 2nd one to get there.

:huh::grin:

4). Souvenir Mission Received - Many thanks YES! A lovely package from Scotland! Brought back memories.

Edited by Butterfly_lady

Here we go.......finally...... pictures!!!!!!!!!!

MaineSouvenirswap.jpg

Below you can see the Maine Pirate Quest coin better.... the picture doesn't even begin to do it justice!!!!!!

Maineeventcoin.jpg

I didn't even try to get all the post cards.... some of them had notes on the back.... makes me want to go back to Maine even more.... a trekk may be in the works for Oct.... so we'll know what sites to check out!

KrazyTrollz - those are great photos and I am happy you liked your package. Thanks for the compliment on the coin too! If a trip is planned make sure to let me know well ahead - will see what we might do to get together.

I'm still waiting for my Mission but I know some were mailed late and some have a long way to travel.

4. Mission Received! - Friday May 23, 2008

What a great day to receive my souvenir mission; it is my birthday today!!!

My mission came all the way for The Netherlands :grin:

I was fortunate enough to visit this lovely country back in 1999, no geocaching back then though.

IMG_1307.jpg

I got a Veldhoven postcard, a birthday(?) cow keychain, a bag of delicious drops candy (oow shaped drops), and a GLOW-IN-THE-DARK nerds v2 from lorca.nl :(:D

This is my first nerds V2 and it is a GLOW one :D I love nerds and glow geocoins :huh::huh::(

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TokyoBlossom

Happy Birthday Rooksie

Got my second mission today - I got 2 children bouncing of of the furniture - as hyper as I have ever seen them. I asked what was going on and they tell me it was "the Sugar Rush from the Pecan Brittle" this is not something we get over here so it either affected them more or there was a secret ingredient :rolleyes:

All I know is I could do with a pint of it ;)

Also got postcards key ring and cool coins - souvenirs from 3 places

Thanks

Bob

4. Mission Received! - Friday May 23, 2008

What a great day to receive my souvenir mission; it is my birthday today!!!

My mission came all the way for The Netherlands ;)

I was fortunate enough to visit this lovely country back in 1999, no geocaching back then though.

IMG_1307.jpg

I got a Veldhoven postcard, a birthday(?) cow keychain, a bag of delicious drops candy (oow shaped drops), and a GLOW-IN-THE-DARK nerds v2 from lorca.nl :rolleyes:;)

This is my first nerds V2 and it is a GLOW one :mad: I love nerds and glow geocoins :P:P:D

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!

first off all (a day to late but)....

happy-birthday-cake.gif

i`m glad that you like the package, i was a little nervous because it take`s a long time before you got it.

enjoy the drop and the nerd..

greetings Lorca.nl

Souvenir Mission #1:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted - Yes 22/05

Souvenir Mission received - Yes, received from TeamEccs21, Many thanks!!

Souvenir Mission #2:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted - Yes 22/05

Souvenir Mission received - Yes, received Saturday from BRoKeN W - Awesome!! Pic's etc coming later.

Souvenir Mission #3:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted - Yes

and for rattusbaggus:

Souvenir Mission #4:

Email sent - Yes

and for rattusbaggus:

Souvenir Mission #4:

Email sent - Yes

I have it on good authority that rattusbaggus's mission is enroute. :lol:

CF30

I concur... :blink:

Update coming shortly :)

I got my souvenir mission today. Thank you very much, E&Cplus3. The frog went right into my collection of frogs.

20f7b8f4-9b6b-4c38-8d28-d8e45f9ba7d0.jpg

The mission:

fa62c30a-e140-41ca-ab56-4cc367d55a7f.jpg

Love those coins, I already have a Kansas sunflower so this one will probably end up in another mission to spread its sunshine.

Thank you so much. Love the frog.

grodan Karin

Received at the weekend an absolutely awesome mission from BRoKeN W -

08sou02a.jpg

08sou02b.jpg

Thank so very much Kelly. This was an awesome package to unpack and the smiles lasted for hours!! I absolutely love the Spikes!!!! I have to know what the third one is please :anibad:

The Idaho Spud was yummy, as was the Butter Toffee. :D

Thank you so much for the map, the bumper sticker, postcards, copper boot (we've all taken a particular liking to it), keyring, pins, brochure, wooden nickel, and especially the Spikes (and matching pins), GeoGuitar, and Military coin. You did an awesome job and we love it! :D

The Flipper's recieved another awesome Souvineer package today, booklets, cards, a bird of a feather and geo guitar, we love it all, will post pic's on webshots, I still have not figured how to load up pictures here, but thanks ever so much Degai and the visions of Maryland make us wish this was a stop on our upcoming round the world trip. So many places to see and cache n and sooo little time.

Cheers and thanks again for both of our down under missions.

Gayle & Mark

Souvenir Mission #1:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted - Yes 26/05

Souvenir Mission received - Yes, received from dhenninger!

Yesterday I finally sent out my two mission packages AND I received my first souvenir mission, from dhenniger, from New Jersey. Being a big Springsteen fan, ever since I learned that the Boss is not from Nebraska New Jersey has a special ring to it for me :D

I received a really fun 'Weird Jersey' tourist guide, a NJ photo book, a whole bunch of Jersey postcards and a South/Northern NJ geocachers coin, a dhenninger benchmark coin (with the cutest little bear on it!9, and what I assume to be a former dollar cent, now all stretched out and featuring the NY Twin Towers - my birtday is 9/11 :anibad:

I took all these gifts to a friend's house to show them off and he immediately confiscated the Weird Jersey guide, so I'll have to fight him to get it back (also so I can take pictyures to post here!)

Thanks dhenninger, you really went all the way and beyond!

Souvenir Mission #2:

Email sent - Yes

Souvenir Mission posted - Yes 26/05

Souvenir Mission received - Not yet

1. Souvenir Email Sent - April 15, 2008

2. Souvenir Name Received - This Morning - May 1st - little more work to do on this one.........yup, yup want it to be a good one! Look for shipping Monday!

3. Souvenir Mission Sent - 5/5 Hubby is on his way to the PO and it will be on it's way

4. Souvenir Mission Received - Woo Hoo! Straight from VA today, 5/27! Thank you nochipra!

There were some wonderful post cards, a memo pad and pen, thimble, keychain and 3 great coins which I did not have! (Flying V - nickel/green, pink Lei and a sparkling Flying Nerdling) This great mission package sure made my day!

thankyoupen.gif

GEDC0166-1.jpg

1. Souvenir Email Sent - yes

2. Souvenir Name Received - yes

3. Souvenir Mission Sent - yes

4. Souvenir Mission Received - yes

I have rcd my mission today, thank you so much Keewee :D

I really like everything you sent :anibad:

The birds have already met some new friends :D

ccc14508-4611-4eb1-96cd-a18dae099a01.jpg

dc20eceb-220f-44fe-a063-44ea59f47b87.jpg

Received at the weekend an absolutely awesome mission from BRoKeN W -

Thank so very much Kelly. This was an awesome package to unpack and the smiles lasted for hours!! I absolutely love the Spikes!!!! I have to know what the third one is please B)

The Idaho Spud was yummy, as was the Butter Toffee. B)

Thank you so much for the map, the bumper sticker, postcards, copper boot (we've all taken a particular liking to it), keyring, pins, brochure, wooden nickel, and especially the Spikes (and matching pins), GeoGuitar, and Military coin. You did an awesome job and we love it! :D

Glad you enjoyed the package! You know, I was tempted to eat the box of Butter Toffee myself... took a lot of self control not to! B) The red/yellow dinosaur has been dubbed "Dopey Dinosaur" by my husband (that's his version of the coin.. he said purple was too girly :) ). It was really tough to not buy every cool souvenir I saw. And of course since I love Idaho history I had to send something dealing with the Oregon Trail. :D

Received our mission in the mail yesterday and would like to send out a HUGE thanks to our Halifax mystery senders, Chuck & family (no geocaching name anywhere on the package or card!).

We're delighted to receive Hammer of Thor (antique copper) and Signal (June 2006) geocoins - we didn't have either one in our geocoin collection. Also received a beautiful hand-made card, a postcard, a really cool nautical-themed key chain, some salt-water taffy and a soft & cuddly red lobster (I know, soft & cuddly and lobster don't normally go in the same sentence, but this one is all plush & velvety). Youngest GeoKid loves our new Halifax lobster and it had a place of honour on his pillow last night at bed time.

Thanks for your wonderful generousity - most appreciated!!

Received our mission in the mail yesterday and would like to send out a HUGE thanks to our Halifax mystery senders, Chuck & family (no geocaching name anywhere on the package or card!).

We're delighted to receive Hammer of Thor (antique copper) and Signal (June 2006) geocoins - we didn't have either one in our geocoin collection. Also received a beautiful hand-made card, a postcard, a really cool nautical-themed key chain, some salt-water taffy and a soft & cuddly red lobster (I know, soft & cuddly and lobster don't normally go in the same sentence, but this one is all plush & velvety). Youngest GeoKid loves our new Halifax lobster and it had a place of honour on his pillow last night at bed time.

Thanks for your wonderful generousity - most appreciated!!

Oops. That's us! Glad you liked your souvenirs and coins! :D

Like we said in the card, we didn't know what your attitudes towards lobsters were, so we sent a stuffed one instead of live ones! :)

The Flipper's recieved another awesome Souvineer package today, booklets, cards, a bird of a feather and geo guitar, we love it all, will post pic's on webshots, I still have not figured how to load up pictures here, but thanks ever so much Degai and the visions of Maryland make us wish this was a stop on our upcoming round the world trip. So many places to see and cache n and sooo little time.

Cheers and thanks again for both of our down under missions.

Gayle & Mark

Hi Gayle and Mark! I'm so glad the package arrived in tact! So sorry for the delay! Good luck on your round the world trip (HOW LUCKY) If you ever get near the Washington, D.C. area, please let me know! I would be happy to show you around our little town.

BTW, I go to Photobucket.com to upload all of my pictures here. If you want any directions, just email me. It took me a long time to figure it out, but I got it eventually. :D

and for rattusbaggus:

Souvenir Mission #4:

Email sent - Yes

I have it on good authority that rattusbaggus's mission is enroute. :D

CF30

I concur... :D

Update coming shortly :D

Finally the pictures :)

Michael... Opps, I mean rattusbaggus... was very, very excited to get this mission. He had been at his grandparents for the morning as he has a cold and in the morning was not feeling the best so I decided not to send him to school. Grandparents had to go to a funeral early afternoon, so I headed home at lunch time for Michael to be dropped off whilst grandparents went to said funeral.

Well his face as he unpacked the box! His jaw dropped.

08sou04a.jpg

Whilst he was was unpacking the goodies he said to me "Dad, can this mission get any cooler!!?" I think that totally sums it up. And it did get cooler as he said that only after looking at the coins, and before seeing the tee-shirt and baseball cap. Man was he excited to see those!!!

08sou04b.jpg

Sarah - you most certainly made a little boys day in this household. Thank you very much...

Any you made a certain big boys day too with the little feathery surprise included :D. Thank you very much!! :anibad: