MISSION: Another mission anyone

Jan and the Percey Boys

1). Coin & Souvenir Mission Sent-April 22, 2008

2). Coin & Souvenir Name Received-May 2, 2008

3). Coin & Souvenir Mission Sent-I am almost finished-you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find a postcard around here! :) I'm sorry for the delay, but I am working on it. . .don't give up on me.

4). Coin & Souvenir Mission Received-May 12,2008

WOW!! Look at all the goodies I received from Mufflon! How lucky can a girl get! Thank you so much for the postcards, patch, travel book, adorable little Moose, seashells, and Sweden Geocoin. I'm sorry the pictures aren't the best, but everything you sent is very much appreciated!

Falkenberg looks truly BEAUTIFUL! How lucky it must be to live there!

12geocoinsouvenirmission-1.jpg

Geocoinsouvenirmission-Sweden-1.jpgGeocoinsouvenirmission-SwedenMoo-1.jpg

I received my package yesterday!! NESSIE came to visit us!!! awwww he is soooo cute!!! and he came bearing gifts!! A Team 9er silver bullet coin - take a looksie!! He is an honored guest in our home and our oldest son recognized him right away!!! Thank you so much LJay :):):D

HappyNesssigCointest.jpg

A lovely parcel greeted me today at the end of a long day. Inside was several beautifully wrapped smaller packages and a Postcars of Loch Morlich in the Highlands of Scotland.

1a79de5c-2612-4ce1-a9e3-9be4b2f8580f.jpg

Too lovely almost to open..... but I did.

Inside I found some lovely Bluebell soap, some yummy Edinburgh Rock, some commercial seeds of Scottish Wildflowers and Heather.

Plus the Bulgarian Mystic geocoin (wow - one I've been keen to get, but have blown my budget!)

b306a7d6-a732-42a7-b79c-7c369dea208d.jpg

Many thanks to Tooey from Scotland for this package. Oh the memories it brings back of a spring trip in 2003. (BC - before caching!)

We enjoyed the Edinburgh Rock as an after dinner treat this evening.

WOW!! Look at all the goodies I received from Mufflon! How lucky can a girl get! Thank you so much for the postcards, patch, travel book, adorable little Moose, seashells, and Sweden Geocoin. I'm sorry the pictures aren't the best, but everything you sent is very much appreciated!

Falkenberg looks truly BEAUTIFUL! How lucky it must be to live there!

I´m glad you liked them! :)

(And yes, I am lucky, it is beutiful here. I have only lived here for about 2 years. Really like this place.)

A lovely parcel greeted me today at the end of a long day. Inside was several beautifully wrapped smaller packages and a Postcars of Loch Morlich in the Highlands of Scotland.

1a79de5c-2612-4ce1-a9e3-9be4b2f8580f.jpg

Too lovely almost to open..... but I did.

Inside I found some lovely Bluebell soap, some yummy Edinburgh Rock, some commercial seeds of Scottish Wildflowers and Heather.

Plus the Bulgarian Mystic geocoin (wow - one I've been keen to get, but have blown my budget!)

b306a7d6-a732-42a7-b79c-7c369dea208d.jpg

Is that flower shaped item a geocoin :) ?

Edited by fairyhoney
*snip*

Sure is...

That's the Bulgarian Mystic coin...

Not sure if it is the Antique silver one, as the reverse side is Black.

Trackable.

Cheers

I have never seen that one before! Where were they sold? :)

CF30

Yeah, WHERE? They sure Do look excellent :)

I third that! Any information anyone?

*snip*

Sure is...

Trackable.

Cheers

CF30

I found them . . . www.geocoinshop.de for 7 Euros = 10.8129 U.S. dollars

*snip*

Sure is...

Trackable.

Cheers

CF30

I found them . . . www.geocoinshop.de for 7 Euros = 10.8129 U.S. dollars

Back at the computer now, having finished work

- Yessireee.... you've found them.

Polished Silver

Antique Silver

And Antique Gold available.

1). SouvenirEmail Sent - Yes

2). SouvenirName Received - Yes

3). SouvenirMission Sent - Yes, 5/2 and received by recipient

4). SouvenirMission Received -Yes

Today I received a wonderful package full of Kiwi goodies:

9e823132-ffd5-45bc-9ede-9ca966717948.jpg

Postcards, notepads, a pin, a patch, a flag and even Kiwi mints (here's hoping they are mint flavor and not kiwi flavor!).

And two geocoins: FTF Craze and the 2007 New Zealand Fern, the best souvenir of all!

Thanks so much Butterfly Lady for the great mission package!

I received another souvenir mission today - but it seems to be a secret gifter.

Someone from Port Orchard, Washington sent me what is more like a chocolate mission - yum!

Along with a lovely chocolate truffle bar (shared for dessert tonight), and a Starbucks Mocha Dark Chocolate block, I received 3 beautiful postcards, including one of a barn with a mural painted on it's roof.

PLUS - a "Nurses have heart" geocoin AND a US quarter.

2496708090_cd0b1916cc.jpg

Someone from Port Orchard, Washington sent me what is more like a chocolate mission - yum!

Along with a lovely chocolate truffle bar (shared for dessert tonight), and a Starbucks Mocha Dark Chocolate block, I received 3 beautiful postcards, including one of a barn with a mural painted on it's roof.

O.K., I have it on excellent authority that ( because I overheard someone at the Spring Fling event the other day, that - That Was a Washington state quarter and a Seattle's best candy bar. I've know of that barn, You can see it from hghway 16. Quite a cool barn at that. What the mural is, is a mural of the barn , of the mural of the barn, of the mural of the barn . . . into infinity and beyond :)

Edited by fairyhoney

I'm coming to visit - be there soon!! Nope... too much fog!! :)

O.K., I have it on excellent authority that ( because I overheard someone at the Spring Fling event the other day, that - That Was a Washington state quarter and a Seattle's best candy bar. I've know of that barn, You can see it from hghway 16. Quite a cool barn at that. What the mural is, is a mural of the barn , of the mural of the barn, of the mural of the barn . . . into infinity and beyond :)

Oh - I had an idea this might be from fairyhoney..... but maybe now it is someone from nearby....

Yes the Chocolate was definitely one of the best! All four of us enjoyed a lovely piece of it....

the baby (grandson of 10 months) missed out.

What a neat mural... Yes I thought the scene on the mural was of the same area, though in a different light.

Chuck's Souvenir Email Sent - 15/04/08

Chuck's Souvenir Name Received - 01/05/08

Chuck's Souvenir Package Sent - 16/05/08

Chuck's Souvenir Package Received - NO

Esther's Souvenir Email Sent - 15/04/08

Esther's Souvenir Name Received - 01/05/08

Esther's Souvenir Package Sent - 16/05/08

Esther's Souvenir Package Received - 16/05/08

Esther says she received her package today from solan109, but won't tell me what is in it!!

Souvenir Email Sent - Yes, April 16

Souvenir Name Received - Yes, May 1

Souvenir Mission Sent - Yes, May 6

Souvenir Mission Received - Yes, May 16

Look at what I found in the mail today! :) A box filled with wonderful things. A book about the Moravians and their town of Salem, a post card, a can filled with ginger cookies, a glittery star, a pretty Geoguitar AND a Geotag.

Thank you so much! I love it all!

(The cookies are delicious and makes me think of christmas, and so does the star decoration.)

souvenir.png

Thank you!

I'm coming to visit - be there soon!! Nope... too much fog!! :)

Anything chocolate and Keewee's on the hunt.....

Very foggy start yesterday, and getting closer & closer to the Farmer's big fielddays event - over 4 days - so we are guaranteed lots of FOG!

Sorry Keewee - the Seattle's best Truffle bar is gone - saved the wrapper for you!

It was creamy but not too sweet - perfection actually.

Heading south next month, so maybe leave the wrapper in an Ashvegas cache for you.

Mission Received!!

One of my favorite coins - the Boomerang!! and a tasty chocolate bar - in the fridge getting solid right now since we hit over 100 degrees today...and a cool topo map of my gifter's area!!!!

thank you very very much!!!

Well, you forgot to mention Where this map might be of . . . :D

(well, you ARE in California B) We are supposed to hit low 90's today, :D:D - one has to remember that high 70's very low 80's is usually HOT for us over here, don't know why, just is (humidity :D ?)

1). Coin & Souvenir Mission Sent-April 22, 2008

2). Coin & Souvenir Name Received-May 2, 2008

3). Coin & Souvenir Mission Sent-Well, I almost made it, today. I went to the post office this morning and picked up a bigger envelope, but I didn't make it back to the post office before it closed to actually mail the envelope out. DRATS! It will go out on Monday, May 19, 2008-For Sure! :D Thanks for your patience!

grodan

1. SouvenirEmail Sent - Yes 15 april

2). SouvenirName Received - yes may 1, nice,now I know what to get

3). SouvenirMission Sent- going out tomorrow may 19, sorry for beeing late, had to wait for a special.

4). SouvenirMission Received

fiabus

1). SouvenirEmail Sent - Yes 15 april

2). SouvenirName Received - yes, may 1, hmm,let´s do some searching.

3). SouvenirMission Sent-

4). SouvenirMission Received - yes, may 5, thank you very much. Pictures later

grodan Karin

Sorry for mailing so late, had specials to wait for.

grodan

1). Souvenir Email Sent - Aprils 15

2). Souvenir Name Received - May 1

3). Souvenir Mission Sent - May 14th

4). Souvenir Mission Received - May 18th

I got my mission today, so cool, I just love these missions. I got a postcard from Calgary and Calgary Area Cachers coin as my souvenirs. I also got an Alberta Wild Rose Coin and micro hockey puck. Haven't made it to Calgary yet but hope to someday. Thanks Geoks.

Edited by fossillady

We love missions, count us in!, sent email in for 2....can't wait!

Mrs. usyoopers

SouvenirEmail sent-4/15

SouvenirName Received- Got it today...5/1, will get to work on it!

SouvenirMission Sent- Got it in the mail this morning 5/5....long trip though

SouvenirMission Received- Got mine today...5/12

Nessie swam all the way from Scotland to Michigan carrying an Idaho coin to us! She was pretty tired out from her journey, we'll let her rest a bit and then show her the area. Thanks much to LJay for our souvenir mission!

the other yooper

SouvenirEmail sent-4/15

SouvenirName Received- Yay, it's here! 5/1...the fun starts

SouvenirMission Sent- In the mail this morning...5/5

SouvenirMission Received- In the mailbox today....5/19

The other yooper was very excited to get his mission today, I was nice and let him open the package :D

He got a very nice package from Benjamin (of Team Hvilan, good job picking out the Sweden souvenirs!) and Elle77. Inside was a wonderful book telling us so much neat stuff about Sweden that we really want to visit! Also a Swedish calendar, pen and whistle! So much cool stuff! Elle77 included a blue glitter geonerd and their 2008 personal coin called "Lapporten" Thanks very much for a very cool mission package to Elle77 with great help from Benjamin.

Mission # 1 - Crowesfeat30

1. E-mail sent - Yes! April 15th

2. Name Received -Yes! May 1st

3. Mission Sent - Yes! Finally!!! May 19th

4. Mission Received

Mission # 2 - Strider

4. Mission Received

Mission # 3 - MarbleBoy

4. Mission Received - Yes! May 15th. Thank you! :anicute: We have not opened it yet as MarbleBoy has been at his Dads a lot recently and we have not had time yet. We will open it on Wednesday and will post pictures then.

Sorry about the delay in posting these. Work has prevented me from getting to the Post Office during business hours - which I needed for the International Missions. Also two of the packages have Math Trade coins included - just thought I'd save a bit on postage. :anicute:

Whoo hooo!!! :D

CF30

Email Sent...Yes

Name Received...Yes

Mission Sent...Yes

Mission Received...Yes, YES.YES

In the mail Friday just as I was leaving for Scout Camp.

A nice Postcard and window cling from Fort Bragg North Carolina.

A Cream Pie Geo Jelly 3

A Tar Heel State Geocoin

Last but certainly not least a Four Spirits Geocoin. The South Red Phoenix version.

I've only heard about these coins. This is the first one I've seen. These are big buggers!

From the couple of shrinky dink pieces that were in the mailer I owe Blue Cherry a huge thank you.

THANK YOU

Just in case it's not Blue Cherry, thanks to whoever sent this great package. :huh:

Edited by TeamEccs21

Mission Received!

This is our first year geocaching so we are recently discovering geocaching when you aren't walking all over snow. Just this weekend while doing some awful bushwacking I said we really need to go online and figure out what the heck poison ivy and oak look like. Now we don't have to! Go Pens! Thank you very much Pittsburgh benefactor. We love the coin and all the goods.

geo1.JPG

Mission # 1 - Crowesfeat30

4. Mission Received - Yes! Thank you!!! :huh: Today I received a very nice package from California with lovely post cards from Anza-Borrego Desert State Park & a bumper sticker from Borrego Springs CA. Also a San Diego Geocachers geocoin and a Fossil Lady wooden nickel. Can I assume my gifter was Fossil Lady? Thank you for everything! :huh:

coins231.jpg

coins235.jpg

coins234.jpg

:DB):D

Mission # 2 - Strider

4. Mission Received

Mission # 3 - MarbleBoy

4. Mission Received - Yes! May 15th. Thank you! :) We have not opened it yet as MarbleBoy has been at his Dads a lot recently and we have not had time yet. We will open it on Wednesday and will post pictures then.

Sorry about the delay in posting these. Work has prevented me from getting to the Post Office during business hours - which I needed for the International Missions. Also two of the packages have Math Trade coins included - just thought I'd save a bit on postage. :D

Whoo hooo!!! :D

CF30

I've been sick with a bad cold and want to get out soon, I've been getting cabin fever.

ME TOO!

1). Coin & Souvenir Name Received-May 2, 2008

2). Coin & Souvenir Mission Sent-May 19, 2008- YEP, I made it to the post office today, and this completes my mission. It is on its very long trip and hopefully will arrive soon. Sorry it took so long!

3). Coin & Souvenir Mission Received-May 12,2008

grodan

1. SouvenirEmail Sent - Yes 15 april

2). SouvenirName Received - yes may 1, nice,now I know what to get

3). SouvenirMission Sent- yes. may 19, sorry for beeing late, had to wait for a special.

4). SouvenirMission Received - not yet.

fiabus

1). SouvenirEmail Sent - Yes 15 april

2). SouvenirName Received - yes, may 1, hmm,let´s do some searching.

3). SouvenirMission Sent- yes, may 20, how can it be so hard getting nice souvenirs from my own town??

4). SouvenirMission Received - yes, may 5, thank you very much. Pictures later

Sorry for mailing so late, had specials to wait for.

grodan

Now is finally both our missions out. Hope you enjoy them, it was fun making them.

grodan

Email Sent...Yes

Name Received...Yes

Mission Sent...Yes

Mission Received...Yes, YES.YES

In the mail Friday just as I was leaving for Scout Camp.

A nice Postcard and window cling from Fort Bragg North Carolina.

A Cream Pie Geo Jelly 3

A Tar Heel State Geocoin

Last but certainly not least a Four Spirits Geocoin. The South Red Phoenix version.

I've only heard about these coins. This is the first one I've seen. These are big buggers!

From the couple of shrinky dink pieces that were in the mailer I owe Blue Cherry a huge thank you.

THANK YOU

Just in case it's not Blue Cherry, thanks to whoever sent this great package. :laughing:

I'm glad that you liked it. The other shrinky dink is my husbands sig item. His name is agentsac.

Esther says she received her package today from solan109, but won't tell me what is in it!!

:laughing:

I did eventually get to see what my wife got from solan109! Her package contained about a dozen postcards from Stockholm and elsewhere in Sweden, a couple of toothpick flags, a lanyard, one of Solan's wooden nickels and two coins: a Lapporten 2008 and a princesscake. Thanks solan!!