Does the Garmin Support Contact Page Work for Anybody?

I've tried it in both IE7 and Firefox and I get nothing. I'd call but the wait times are 30-35 minutes.

If I go to their contact page and jump through all their login and drop down box hoops, enter my questions, then click submit, it just blinks in FF and nothing appears to happen. In IE7 the form just turns white and forces a reload to see anything.

Maybe I've sent them 20 emails by now, but how am I to know? If I click the history tab at the top, nothing shows up. Anybody had any luck with this?

It just failed for me. I got through the entire process of selecting and entering, but when I clicked to send it, I got an error message saying the system is not working now. (Or something like that.) I've learned to always Ctrl-A my text and save it somewhere before I click "Send" on their contact form.

It just failed for me. I got through the entire process of selecting and entering, but when I clicked to send it, I got an error message saying the system is not working now. (Or something like that.) I've learned to always Ctrl-A my text and save it somewhere before I click "Send" on their contact form.

I didn't even get the error page but I did save my question in a text file though. Thanks for trying it out for me.

I have "successfully" used this in the past, but not lately. Successful is a relative term. It took about a week for them to get back to me at all. And then the response had little or nothing to do with the question I asked. If my experience is typical, I'd much rather wait 30 minutes to talk to a human being. It'd be much more efficient in the long run. One thing's for sure -- I'll never try the e-mail route again.

My guess is garmin is pretty swamped, in the past I've seen a turn around on ?'s of about a day or two tops, lately it's been pushing if not over a week. Now that there are a lot of colorado units out there my guess is they are swamped with questions, problems, complaints, etc.

If for no other reason that in the past the user manuals were pretty complete, the manual for the colorado is a joke, and a bad one at that. It's a quick start guide at best.

if you want a direct email is techsupp@garmin.com but if my experience is any indication don't expect a quick reply. I've heard phone wait times are way up as well, but if you need answers fast that's the best option.