Question Marks instead of coordinates

I'm working on a Mac; OS 10.4.11; Using Safari 3.1 (but it also doesn't work on Firefox 2.0.0.11). I have cookies enabled right now for "always" because I thought perhaps that was the issue, but it doesn't appear to make a difference. Before I switched it, I had cookies set on "only sites I navigate to" which should work for geocaching.com, so I don't think cookies is the issue.

The problem: Instead of coordinates at the top of the cache pages I get question marks.

Any idea why? I'd really like to get back out there now that spring has sprung!

Thanks,

I'm working on a Mac; OS 10.4.11; Using Safari 3.1 (but it also doesn't work on Firefox 2.0.0.11). I have cookies enabled right now for "always" because I thought perhaps that was the issue, but it doesn't appear to make a difference. Before I switched it, I had cookies set on "only sites I navigate to" which should work for geocaching.com, so I don't think cookies is the issue.

The problem: Instead of coordinates at the top of the cache pages I get question marks.

Any idea why? I'd really like to get back out there now that spring has sprung!

Thanks,

That generally indicates you're not logged in to your account. Be sure to log in....

Sorry, forgot to mention that I've been logged in every time I tried this. I even logged out and back in hoping to get something going...

That output comes from Groundspeak. It really has nothing to do with your browser. Something about your request is being refused on their end. It's not a premium members only page is it? There are a lot of restrictions if you don't have a premium membership....

Edited by RonFisk

At first I thought it might be a premium members thing, but then I tried caches that I've been to before and I can't get anywhere on any of them. Ugh. I've sent a "ticket" to support. Perhaps they'll answer me one of these days.

Hey, Motorcycle Mama, you win the prize! Oh my, when I logged on for the first time this spring some sort of note came up about validation. I must've been in a hurry and figured I'd deal with it later, then completely forgot about it. No more prompts came up, so here I sat wondering what in the world had happened. Well, at least now I know all the possible solutions for problems in the future. Thanks to Miragee and RonFisk for your attempts at fishing me out also. I'm now a more "educated consumer" and definitely a happier geocacher!

Cheers!

Hey, Motorcycle Mama, you win the prize! Oh my, when I logged on for the first time this spring some sort of note came up about validation. I must've been in a hurry and figured I'd deal with it later, then completely forgot about it. No more prompts came up, so here I sat wondering what in the world had happened. Well, at least now I know all the possible solutions for problems in the future. Thanks to Miragee and RonFisk for your attempts at fishing me out also. I'm now a more "educated consumer" and definitely a happier geocacher!

Cheers!

Glad to hear you're back up and running. It's been so long since I had to validate I forgot all about it.