need help in Makkum, Holland

storm1

a family member will be visting Makkum in April and I was hoping to have them drop off a bug or two. The problem is they are not geocachers and will not have a gps.

I was hoping that there may be a geocache in Makkum that this person could easily find with directions, google earth and real good hints.

Any body have any suggestions of a good cache to use?

thanks.

a family member will be visting Makkum in April and I was hoping to have them drop off a bug or two. The problem is they are not geocachers and will not have a gps.

I was hoping that there may be a geocache in Makkum that this person could easily find with directions, google earth and real good hints.

Any body have any suggestions of a good cache to use?

thanks.

Hmm can't say that I know where Makkum is... I do live in Holland though. So yea, dont know about caches in that area. If you speak Dutch, try posting a message on the Dutch forum: http://forum.geocaching.nl Maybe someone there can help you out.

What is the aim of the TB's? Do you want them to continue travelling in Europe? Sure we can arrange that for you one way or the other. Or do you want these to be dropped at a specific point?

When is your relative coming over? I live close to Schiphol airport so if necessary we can perhaps somekind of pick up there, or at their hotel? Drop me a PM if you still need assistance on this and we can what we can do for you. :(

@erslersl; Makkum is to be found in the northern province of Friesland.

Edited by Famda