have you ever...

Have you ever:

Put caches out then dreamed about them during that night, from them falling apart, being muggled, or being unfindable because you got the co-ordinates all wrong and they are not there in the first place?

or

put caches out and sent them for reviewing then checked your emails every 2 minutes to see if they are published yet?

or

once they are published (and the reviewer has again realised how stupid you can be) check the listings every 2 minutes to see if they have been found, even though it is only possible for Superman travelling at the speed of light to find them in that time?

or

been tempted to drive out, hide nearby and keep watch to see who turns up?

or

just look at the map to see your collection of little stars amongst the smileys?

Do you drive past your caches on the way to wherever and have a little smile to yourself knowing they are are hiding there?

or

is it just me who is totally and utterly sad?

I think I am well and truly hooked and have OCD (Obsessive Caching Disorder) :laughing:

Have you ever:

Put caches out then dreamed about them during that night, from them falling apart, being muggled, or being unfindable because you got the co-ordinates all wrong and they are not there in the first place?

or

put caches out and sent them for reviewing then checked your emails every 2 minutes to see if they are published yet?

or

once they are published (and the reviewer has again realised how stupid you can be) check the listings every 2 minutes to see if they have been found, even though it is only possible for Superman travelling at the speed of light to find them in that time?

or

or

just look at the map to see your collection of little stars amongst the smileys?

Do you drive past your caches on the way to wherever and have a little smile to yourself knowing they are are hiding there?

or

I think I am well and truly hooked and have OCD (Obsessive Caching Disorder) :ph34r:

I am guilty of all of the above, and well proud of it! :huh:

P.

ps, it was the voices in my head that made me leave the nanos!!

Have you ever:

or

or

or

or

or

Yes - to all of them............ :huh::ph34r:

Have you ever:

or

or

or

or

or

I think I am well and truly hooked and have OCD (Obsessive Caching Disorder) :ph34r:

No

Have you ever:

or

or

or

or

or

I think I am well and truly hooked and have OCD (Obsessive Caching Disorder) :laughing:

Yes to all, and

When you have made your new cache "members only", do you check every 2 minutes to see who has looked at the listing?

When you get that elusive "FTF", do you check every 2 minutes to see whom you beat to the cache?

:rolleyes:

Have you ever:

or

or

or

or

or

I think I am well and truly hooked and have OCD (Obsessive Caching Disorder) :rolleyes:

NO, NO, NO, My doctor has given me some very strong pills for this ;):D

BUT, looking at the pills!! I may be able to hide a nano in one of them ;):P

The addication gets worse after afew years!!!! :D;)

Cheers

Have you ever:

or

or

or

or

or

I think I am well and truly hooked and have OCD (Obsessive Caching Disorder) :rolleyes:

Excellent, seem to do them all. Don't know whose worse, Us or the kids. Only earlier our youngest shouted slow down whilst driving by one of our caches, just so she could look up the bridlepath to look for cachers

Sean and Sue

Edited by The Mad MG's

Oooo i once dreamt that there were 5 Travel Bugs in a new cache i placed!! And also,being 5ft1,i have to buy Petite size trousers,well i dreamt i was in Matalan and they weren't called Petite,they were called MICRO!!!! Haha Obsessive!

Petite! Micro! That's ace!

:D