Carry On Camping 2008

Hello Geocampers!!

Just a quick note to confirm that COC is happening this year from Friday 6th June to Sunday 8th June 2008 in the Corfe Castle area. The campsite has been sorted and the finer details tweeked.

Hopefully a page will go live this week giving full details!

So, as is the annual tradition, lets start praying for sunshine!! :laughing:

House of Boo

Proud Dis-organisers of COC since 2005

I'll be making a 5 hour trip to Dover for Little Miss Naughty's event the weekend before, so I doubt I'll make this one....

Errrrr Hazel, best check your diary :laughing:

(your event the weekend before, LMN's the weekend after)

LOL... That's what happens when you reply to a thread when you're at work and not supposed to be online....

I STILL won't be coming... I can't afford two trips to the extremes of the earth on one week!!!!

Will try my best to make it.. wouldnt miss it for the world if last year is anything to go by :D

Anyone heading in that direction from N Wales ish who could offer a lift? Otherwise will make it a very long weekend by train :D

Will take BIG tent just in case Lesley gets rained out! AGAIN! ;):D

Thanks Liane, but I will be bringing the small wigwam this year... not the magic mushroom :)

I can hardly wait....

Altogether now: It's fun to go to the C. O. C. 4!

I hope everybody is learning the dance?! :)

I remember Satellite Kid and his take on the YMCA at Shrops last year - very amusing! :)

I knew there was a reason why I decided to be out of the country for COC4, hehe

Just a quick note to advise that people should have to pay a £15.00 deposit - no one should be asked for a £5.00 booking fee.

If anyone has been charged this £5.00 they should be able to get a refund (i.e. ask to take it off the final bill).

If anyone else (apart from the Phillimore Clan) have had to pay this fee please can you contact me and let me know.

Cheers!!

So what is the general concensus - is the campsite going to be overrun by cowboys or overrun by indians - or will there be an equal split??

So what is the general concensus - is the campsite going to be overrun by cowboys or overrun by indians - or will there be an equal split??

Indians I hope - can't get a decent curry in Exeter for love nor money.............

:D:D:D

Exactly 4 weeks to go - YAY!!!

Just a quick update for you all - this years theme is.......

COWBOYS & INDIANS!!!

Of course the fancy dress is optional - but it is always fun to spook the muggles by wandering around the campsite in a silly costume!! :)

That does it I have to try and get there. Bring one of my 'tents'

6f97ec86-9f00-4905-a6cc-8bfa9b27594a.jpg

Exactly 4 weeks to go - YAY!!!

Just a quick update for you all - this years theme is.......

COWBOYS & INDIANS!!!

Of course the fancy dress is optional - but it is always fun to spook the muggles by wandering around the campsite in a silly costume!! :laughing:

That does it I have to try and get there. Bring one of my 'tents'

6f97ec86-9f00-4905-a6cc-8bfa9b27594a.jpg

Oooooo how fab!! Are you coming - so we have a genuine feeling to the weekend!!

Jo

Oooooo how fab!! Are you coming - so we have a genuine feeling to the weekend!!

Jo

Since the days when I used to make tipis I need to get some new tipi poles. As long as I can get them I'll be there. I need 17, so far I've got 2, hopefully I'll be getting some more this weekend.

Clawz

I will now definately be picking up another 17 poles. Just got to get them peeled and ready now.

So there is a very good chance I'll be there plus one other too.

Clawz

Excellent - lets hope you can come!

Two weeks and one day to go - keep praying for sunshine everyone!! :)

House of Boo