geoaching powerpoint presentation

Followers 1

i will presenting geocaching to 4, 5, and 6 graders at my son's school for their "high interest day". i will be hiding caches around the schools playground. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on cool places to hide caches or any other suggestions. i was also wondering if anyone would like to share a power point with me.

also, if anyone could share with me what worked well and what didn't work well, that would be great.

any suggestions will be much appreciated!!! :mad:

i will presenting geocaching to 4, 5, and 6 graders at my son's school for their "high interest day". i will be hiding caches around the schools playground. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on cool places to hide caches or any other suggestions. i was also wondering if anyone would like to share a power point with me.

also, if anyone could share with me what worked well and what didn't work well, that would be great.

any suggestions will be much appreciated!!! :mad:

I am using a powerpoint presentation that was put together by members at Atlantic Canada Geocaching Association (ACGA). I will be teaching grade 7 students all about geocaching. Also I found a site that has games for getting them used to marking and gotos.

This link should get you to the ACGA site. Pick the download you want to use. http://atlanticgeocaching.com/index.php?op...&Itemid=175

This link should get you to some games. http://www.sdgfp.info/parks/Recreation/Ima..._Activities.pdf

Good luck.

Guiderchachi

thank you so much!!!!!!!!

the powerpoint was great! just what i needed, every topic discussed!

thanks so much again!

I'm glad I could help. I am actually in the process of revamping the powerpoint pres. into 2 separate ones. One will be about GPSrs and the other about caching. I guess the teacher in me wants to be organized! Good luck with your presentation.

Guiderchachi

AWESOME power point!! You hit all the topics I was thinking of and some extra ones besides! Thanks for making this powerpoint available to all, it will be used for a class of middle schoolers where I will be helping the teacher talk about gps and geocaching.

Again, AWESOME!

:(

AWESOME power point!! You hit all the topics I was thinking of and some extra ones besides! Thanks for making this powerpoint available to all, it will be used for a class of middle schoolers where I will be helping the teacher talk about gps and geocaching.

Again, AWESOME!

:)

Again, you are welcome. I have to stress...this is not my powerpoint. It is available on the ACGA website for people to use. I cannot take any credit for it at all. I beleive it was originally done by 3bears for an Intro to Geocaching workshop that the ACGA puts off.

Guiderchachi

Followers 1