Emulator problem

HoustonControl

I created a test cartridge and ran it on the emulator, but couldn't see any of the tasks, just zones, objects and inventory. When I ran it on my PPC, the tasks were there at the bottom (had to scroll down some). No matter what I try, I can't scroll down to the tasks on the emulator. Am I doing something wrong?

Wherigo Builder - Beta 2.0.4927.3981 3/27/2008

Running Windows Vista and PPC is Garmin iQue M5.

Edited by HoustonControl

I created a test cartridge and ran it on the emulator, but couldn't see any of the tasks, just zones, objects and inventory. When I ran it on my PPC, the tasks were there at the bottom (had to scroll down some). No matter what I try, I can't scroll down to the tasks on the emulator. Am I doing something wrong?

Are your tasks both active and visible?

Are your tasks both active and visible?

Yes, as I said, they appear when run on the handheld. I also found that if I went to the "Locations", "You See", or "Inventory" screens, and more than 4 zones, items or characters exist there (& are visible and active), I couldn't scroll down and view the ones at the bottom. So basically, it's a scrolling problem. I can only see what's viewable on the screen at the top and nothing I click on on the emulator will scroll the screen down. No one else has experienced this?

Yeah, it "wraps" off the screen. By setting the font size to a 150%, all tiles grow, thus going farther down. Even the 'Main' menu button does, although it stays visible. Would be cool, if the emulator phone "grew" as well :-)

Edited by mahanako