Geocaching.com - on the cache page - well I didn't know that!

When on the cache page, you know that rubbish little yahoo map on the top right of the cache page, just below the GC number and the log your visit options? Well today, I just realised, that its clickable and you get a close up the local roads! :mad:

That rubbish little yahoo map may now actually have some use! :P If you already know about this exciting discovery, then I apologise, but for those who didn't know, I hope this ifomercial is of some use.

I have messed about that much with different map scripts using GreaseMonkey on Firefox, add ons and adblockers, that I can't see any map images at all on listings now, which is extremely irritating. I've tried a few times to fix it but got nowhere. Where the yahoo map image that Scott speaks of is normally shown, I have an empty box, but if I click it and open in new tab I can see the yahoo map. At the bottom where most people have another map image, that is an empty box also but if I click it open in a new tab I get the very lovely Google map. If anyone has any ideas of how I can fix things so I can see these map images properly again, I will be a very happy bunny again. :laughing:

disable the scripts till you find the problem

tools>greasemonkey>Manage user scripts

Yep, I tried all that - disabled them one at a time and refreshed the page, disabled them all and refreshed the page, switched off greasemonkey altogether and refreshed the page - sigh. It's probably something very simple - I just can't put my finger on it. It doesn't really matter because I have other map links I can click, but I do like things to work properly. :laughing:

I work in IT. So I know this works. Have you tried switching it off and back on again? ;):laughing:

Edit to add: The computer that is, not greasemonkey! But saying that... that's all I've done with greasemonkey and it works. ut I see you tired that. How about you back up your greasemonkey scripts then REMOVE :rolleyes: Greasemonkey and see what happens?

Edited by scottpa100