Polaris20...................95

Earthdog Patrick........30

Solarwib...................45

Infinity Team............27

Sweetlife..................19

Wheel Dog................16

AndrewRJ.....................6

OtisB89......................2

You can put me down for 19. 18 Indiana and 1 Minnesota.

ISQ/OSQ/MSQ/NDSQ/MNSQ/FSQ FINDS REVISED LEADERBOARD

JPlus14...................471

Doobies..................365

dougsmiley..............322

Wolverine Warriors...319

Che K.....................285

4damfam................278

IC1.........................276

Buddaman...............271

IndyMagicMan..........244

Bluegillfisherman......242

Daggy.....................239

GoPhast..................244

Deermark...............229

Team Tigger............224

Dusti Rose...............214

501 Gang.................218

Eye of the Pirate.......213

KrisNJoe..................207

The Moop Along........189

Pairomedicchick...... 173

Are_we_there_yet?...165

Go Purdue................151

Random Find...........180

Rupert2...................136

Team Shydog..........129

S Keillan.................116

jtbrady01................190

Team GCHound........110

Fisherfinders........... 114

Ali Kat.................... 113

Car 54......................102

Team Bulldozer..........94

Floating Spots............79

SixDogTeam.............77

Gunpowder...............70

lakedawgs................71

Joypa.......................64

Cybret......................55

Jenischemni...............54

tbird..........................66

Tank Hounds..............63

Mintaka.....................53

Polaris20...................95

Earthdog Patrick........30

Solarwib...................45

Infinity Team............27

Sweetlife..................19

Wheel Dog................16

AndrewRJ.....................6

OtisB89......................2

You can put me down for 19. 18 Indiana and 1 Minnesota.

I don't believe in pushing the numbers, but seeing this made me curious. I now have 11 total ISQ's in Indiana. I love these things. Thanks

Here's some updated data about selected cache series. If you have any additions, corrections, etc., Please Post Here.

Indiana Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,.............2-25-04, 684 caches, SixDogTeam and 34+ hiders.

Ohio Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,.......... ......5-9-05, 49 caches, *The Shadow*/Moop Along and 6+ hiders

Michigan Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,...........11-14-05, 47 caches, Wolverine Warriors and 7+ hiders.

Minnesota Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,..... ...5-26-08, 1 cache, King Boreas

Ontario Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,.............4-12-05, 1 cache, Team Tigger International

Wisconsin Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,.........10-1-08, 54 caches, Sweet Life

Georgia Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,............10-12-08, 21 caches, LZ33 and 1+ hiders

North Dakota Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,... 5-17-08, 4 caches, Totem Clan

Kentucky Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ,...........11-16-08, 8 caches, Cav Scout

Florida Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ................05-07-09, 5 caches, Trader Rick and Rosie

New Jersey Spirit Quest, Allied with ISQ.....COMING SOON , GIPSIE

PC Spirit Quest [indiana] Acknowledges ISQ,...5-1-05, 8 caches, Team Bobby Mac

Colorado Spirit Quest, Acknowledges ISQ,.......6-3-08, 288 caches, Ivy Dog Parents and 26+ hiders

Louisiana Spirit Quest, Acknowledges ISQ........1-31-09, 2 caches, Zsandman +1

~KSY [Kentucky], Copycat series ...................5-5-06, 143 caches

BC Spirit Quest, Independent,........................ ......4-11-07, 30 caches, Legacy Pac

Maine Spirit Quest, Independent, ................... .......5-7-06, 36 caches, Northwoods Explorer

New Hampshire Spirit Quest, Independent...............9-21-08, 1 cache, King.Hubi

Texas Spirit Quest Independent,............................11-11-08, 27 caches, Condor 1 and 2+ hiders

Whatcom Spirit Quest [Washington], Independent,...10-15-05, 25 caches, Half Canadian and Scooter

Illinois Spirit Quest, Independent,..........................2-4-09, 76 caches, Joranda and 3+ hiders

AB. Spirit Quest, Independent...............................4-19-09, 6 Caches, Donnord

"SQ" cache series:

Michigan -- ...64 Caches

Ohio --..........80 caches

Texas --........ 2 caches

Indiana --...... 1 cache

WSQ [Wisconsin] --14 caches??

Ontario --..... 2 caches

Edited by Earthdog Patrick

Off topic, can we suggest a cemetery to become an ISQ?

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lon=-87.5067&lat=39.6181

In november had to lay someone to rest there, and think that it's got an interesting history, and it's in a total cache vaccum since there was a strip-mine, and everyone basically forgot that area exists.

That's out of my range. If it's in yours go for it. Any cacher can do an ISQ.

In november had to lay someone to rest there, and think that it's got an interesting history, and it's in a total cache vaccum since there was a strip-mine, and everyone basically forgot that area exists.

Uh, not exactly. Cachers who want to join the quest as hiders need to contact us first. If they are literate and agree to our "8 simple Rules", as listed on our profile page, they're in!! ISQ has standards to maintain... :P

Uh, not exactly. Cachers who want to join the quest as hiders need to contact us first. If they are literate and agree to our "8 simple Rules", as listed on our profile page, they're in!! ISQ has standards to maintain... :)

Well, he wasn't from Illinois so I assumed he was literate. :P

Here's a cache that a newbie wants archived, that is in dire need of replacement/relocation, just in case somebody is in the neighborhood...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f0-abd140d11c4f

This one may need some TLC. But, newbies are getting carried away with the "Needs Archived" and "Needs Maintenance" logs. Had one this weekend that logged a DNF then logged a "Needs Maintenance". It was found multiple times over the last few weeks. Checked it last night and the cache was still there.

So Far this year we have added 8 SQ caches, 6 in Northeast Wisconsin and 2 in the UP of Michigan.

This brings our hides to 61 in Wisconsin and 7 in the UP of Michigan

Have more planned, one really interesting one, but waiting for landowner approval as the area is all private land

Barry of sweetlife

Here's a cache that a newbie wants archived, that is in dire need of replacement/relocation, just in case somebody is in the neighborhood...

This one may need some TLC. But, newbies are getting carried away with the "Needs Archived" and "Needs Maintenance" logs. Had one this weekend that logged a DNF then logged a "Needs Maintenance". It was found multiple times over the last few weeks. Checked it last night and the cache was still there.

Rick,

As long as I don't get stuck working Sunday, we'll try and get over there to check out the situation.

And, we also agree that newbies are definitely getting carried away with their "Needs Archived/Maintenance" logs. We just adopted several ISQ's from Team Tigger International & Mystery Dog, and went out to check on them & replace log sheets and such last Friday. On Saturday, we get a "Needs Maintenance" log and it started out with "Couldn't find it......"

Seriously, when did a "DNF" suddenly become a "Needs Maintenance"???

Rick,

As long as I don't get stuck working Sunday, we'll try and get over there to check out the situation.

And, we also agree that newbies are definitely getting carried away with their "Needs Archived/Maintenance" logs. We just adopted several ISQ's from Team Tigger International & Mystery Dog, and went out to check on them & replace log sheets and such last Friday. On Saturday, we get a "Needs Maintenance" log and it started out with "Couldn't find it......"

Seriously, when did a "DNF" suddenly become a "Needs Maintenance"???

Here was the email that was sent back to me from the cacher that did the "Needs Maintenance".

mea culpa...i apologize for the maintenance error...i only recently have used that button and was unaware of the implications...did not mean to offend...

just that i too had a lot of security cars around us that day and was afraid that the cache had indeed been commandeered by them...

happy caching...perhaps i'll be back this summer to try again !!

From the sound of that and the DNF log I took it as they didn't try either.

Wow, I don't visit the forums very often so I just discovered this spot thanks to Six Dog. Just for the record, I have 168 SQ finds (Indiana, Colorado, and Michigan so far) I hope to add Illinois in a couple of weeks. I still get the same thrill from visiting these old cemeteries as I did on my first find. In fact, it was my discovery of the ISQ series that got me into caching. I was already visiting the old cemeteries and using a GPS to record where they were and transcibing the stones to upload the information on www.internment.net before I found caching.

I've also placed 54, with #55 coming soon. 9 of my first 10 cache hides were ISQ caches. Hopefully, you've all checked out ISQ #688, which is a century challenge for those with 100 SQ finds. It's at the Centenary United Methodist Church cemtery on Centenary Road. Since Centenary means 100th anniversary, it just seemed destined for a 100-hide challenge cache once the non-ISQ cache there was archived.

I've also organized cachers to assist with the complete restoration of two cemeteries where ISQ caches were placed. For those of you who have helped with those CITO's, THANK YOU. For those who missed out, the others can tell you just how rewarding that work was, despite being hard work. The DNR coordinator for Hendricks County has moved to Vermont. I still want to do another restoration this year. GypsyDawg was was so taken by the experience that he and I have decided to attend the DNR workshops this year to become licensed restorers. I don't have all the equipment needed, but GypsyDawg is working on that. The first workshop is May 14-15. Wouldn't you know, the same weekend at the Indiana Spring Picnic event. We still might hook up with another county coordinator for this year, but we might soon be in a position to become self-sufficient for restoration CITO's. By the way, this type of work should not be undertaken without a trained restorer involved as it is easy to damage old headstones even if you have the best of intentions.

I'm also finding it great to see the idea spreading across the country. Sorry to go on so long, but I've missed out on a couple of years of postings here and feel the need to jump on board.

Edited by jcurtis55

Wow, I don't visit the forums very often so I just discovered this spot thanks to Six Dog. Just for the record, I have 168 SQ finds (Indiana, Colorado, and Michigan so far) I hope to add Illinois in a couple of weeks. I still get the same thrill from visiting these old cemeteries as I did on my first find. In fact, it was my discovery of the ISQ series that got me into caching. I was already visiting the old cemeteries and using a GPS to record where they were and transcibing the stones to upload the information on www.internment.net before I found caching.

I've also placed 54, with #55 coming soon. 9 of my first 10 cache hides were ISQ caches. Hopefully, you've all checked out ISQ #688, which is a century challenge for those with 100 SQ finds. It's at the Centenary United Methodist Church cemtery on Centenary Road. Since Centenary means 100th anniversary, it just seemed destined for a 100-hide challenge cache once the non-ISQ cache there was archived.

I've also organized cachers to assist with the complete restoration of two cemeteries where ISQ caches were placed. For those of you who have helped with those CITO's, THANK YOU. For those who missed out, the others can tell you just how rewarding that work was, despite being hard work. The DNR coordinator for Hendricks County has moved to Vermont. I still want to do another restoration this year. GypsyDawg was was so taken by the experience that he and I have decided to attend the DNR workshops this year to become licensed restorers. I don't have all the equipment needed, but GypsyDawg is working on that. The first workshop is May 14-15. Wouldn't you know, the same weekend at the Indiana Spring Picnic event. We still might hook up with another county coordinator for this year, but we might soon be in a position to become self-sufficient for restoration CITO's. By the way, this type of work should not be undertaken without a trained restorer involved as it is easy to damage old headstones even if you have the best of intentions.

I'm also finding it great to see the idea spreading across the country. Sorry to go on so long, but I've missed out on a couple of years of postings here and feel the need to jump on board.

Been on both of the CITO's and they are great experiences. Thanks for putting them together. Too bad to see Jess move on but, I know you'll do a good job at this.

We just had an interesting experience at ISQ 76 yesterday. Thought I would share it with everyone on here.

Well, we were out grabbing caches today and wanted to try this one. Even though Daggy wasn't able to find it, we wanted to give it a try. As we drove down the road, we saw something that we hadn't anticipated. Along side the road right by the cemetery was a military personal vehicle with "soldiers" dressed in fatigues loaded up. Then what appeared to be the commanding officers were standing in the middle of the road having a discussion. We also noticed pick up trucks across the road parked. The officers just stood there as we drove closer. They finally moved out of the way for us to drive through without any incident. Given some of the latest events in the news, it makes you wonder if these were soldiers training or if it was some local militia training. Any way, it wasn't what we would have expected to run into on our day of caching. Just thought we would share the story. We will be back when the security isn't has heightened.

Oh wow!!! An hour or so after we make our post on here about how we'll replace ISQ #1 next weekend, someone started up a sock puppet account & throws up a "Needs Archived" log on the cache page! Seriously??? Someone needed to do some more investigating on the matter before throwing that up there.

While, it's difficult to keep an eye on so many ISQ's, we will try our best to see that none of them in our area get archived if we can prevent it.

Adding a new one today. I'll use 702 unless I hear different from Rick. This is one I've been watching in Putnamville. It has a Revolutionary War veteran but had a non-ISQ cache. That cache was archived and I think I've waited long enough to ensure that hider is not planning on replacing it.

An anonymous individual, hiding behind a sock puppet, has taken it upon himself to help us out with identifying those ISQ's that are in dire need of maintenance. We thank him for his efforts in helping us to keep the series alive!

If anyone can help on the maintenance of #170 GCNFR7 or #13 GCJ21A, it would be greatly appreciated...

Edited by SixDogTeam

An anonymous individual, hiding behind a sock puppet, has taken it upon himself to help us out with identifying those ISQ's that are in dire need of maintenance. We thank him for his efforts in helping us to keep the series alive!

If anyone can help on the maintenance of #170 GCNFR7 or #13 GCJ21A, it would be greatly appreciated...

We'll get them back up & going this weekend Rick. No worries at all.

Kelly & Barbie

(Are_we_there_yet?)