Pacific Standard Time on Pocket Query Page

Birdman-of-liskatraz

Several times I have requested an additional "Add to Queue" button for each PQ in the list, like the "Add to Queue" button for the "My Finds" PQ.

2e719076-ba54-495f-aa9e-250b78c531e9.jpg

So far, that idea has not been implemented . . . :) Maybe we'll get it with Version 2.0.

Edit for typo . . .

Edited by Miragee

I normally run a PQ now and again as and when I need one.

Often that's early morning GMT/BST (UK Time) and I'm never quite sure if it's still Yesterday or Today in the PST zone. Would it be possible for the PQ Page to show the current PST time somewhere near the "What Day of the Week to Generate the query" ? Item.

Since you only run them on an as-needed basis, rather than having them regularly scheduled, probably the easiest workaround would be to check both "yesterday" and "today" when you want to run the PQ. That way you should get it right away regardless of whether it is today or still yesterday in Seattle, and then you can clear the checkboxes.

I normally run a PQ now and again as and when I need one.

Often that's early morning GMT/BST (UK Time) and I'm never quite sure if it's still Yesterday or Today in the PST zone. Would it be possible for the PQ Page to show the current PST time somewhere near the "What Day of the Week to Generate the query" ? Item.

Since you only run them on an as-needed basis, rather than having them regularly scheduled, probably the easiest workaround would be to check both "yesterday" and "today" when you want to run the PQ. That way you should get it right away regardless of whether it is today or still yesterday in Seattle, and then you can clear the checkboxes.

and you'd be right - that's just what I do... I just thought there maybe an easier method...

If you use Firefox have a look at Foxclocks add on which sits in your status bar

b81bf634-9b7c-495f-976c-27564b48fcad.jpg

And for those of us who don't use Firefox, wouldn't an "Add to Queue" button for each PQ in the list be a nice addition . . . ? :D

I think this was a work around for Firefox users and not a solution.....this subject has been brought up several times and I thought something was said ver 2.0 would address this. I can't find it so I'm using my memory ;)

If you use Firefox have a look at Foxclocks add on which sits in your status bar

b81bf634-9b7c-495f-976c-27564b48fcad.jpg

And for those of us who don't use Firefox, wouldn't an "Add to Queue" button for each PQ in the list be a nice addition . . . ? :angry:

Yes, but I have no problem living in the eastern time zone. So I always know Groundspeak is 3 hours behind me.