Cystic Fibrosis Geocoin and Pin set Auction

MommyFinder

My apologies for the incorrectness of my previous post.

A friend of mine, and fellow geocacher SmileyEarthGirl (Danielle), has a 3 and a half year old son, Sage, who has Cystic Firbrosis. Here's a video montage she put together about Sage:

I've already made a donation. But in an attempt to help her raise more money, I would like to sell my personal geocoins, Caching Native Florida (trackable on geocaching.com), for $25 each. The entire $25 will be donated to the CF Foundation. I will cover shipping and PayPal fees. Your coin will be shipped right away. After money is collected and the donation made, I will provide to all who have bought the coin, a link to the web page where you can see the total amount raised.

Thank you to all who can help out!

Posted with permission of Groundspeak.

Edited by Michael

My apologies for the incorrectness of my previous post.

A friend of mine, and fellow geocacher SmileyEarthGirl (Danielle), has a 3 and a half year old son, Sage, who has Cystic Firbrosis. Here's a video montage she put together about Sage:

I've already made a donation. But in an attempt to help her raise more money, I would like to sell my personal geocoins, Caching Native Florida (trackable on geocaching.com), for $25 each. The entire $25 will be donated to the CF Foundation. I will cover shipping and PayPal fees. Your coin will be shipped right away. After money is collected and the donation made, I will provide to all who have bought the coin, a link to the web page where you can see the total amount raised.

Thank you to all who can help out!

Posted with permission of Groundspeak.

email sent regarding dontaion

Castle Man is generously donating a CF coin and pin set to be auctioned! The entire winning auction amount will be donated to the Sage's Dragons team, who will be walking in the 2008 Great Strides Walk at Palm Bay Regional Park in Palm Bay, Florida on May 10, 2008 to benefit the CF Foundation. The auction will be posted in a few days, and I'll provide a link in this thread.

Thank you Jim for your wonderful generosity!