Cacher of the Month, March 2008

adambro

The Cacher of the Month website is open for entries for the month of March and will be until the end of the 15th. Any problems let me know.

Apologies for some delays last month. I've been doing some behind the scenes work and this caused some disruption. I've reduced the risk of emails from the website from going missing and also improved my ability to deal with any issues brought to my attention.

Regards,

Adam

I've tried to register for the past two months but have been unable to :) Any help gratefully received! :)

I sent you an email on April 5th with details of your password, did you not receive this?

Maybe my email went astray last month as I definately completed the stats but did not appear in the final table B)

Your entry seems to have disappeared without a trace and for this I can only apologise. I can confirm your entry for this month is fine though. Looking at the logs for you, it is clear that you did at least try to submit results for February and so if you wish to send these details by email then I'll be happy to add them.

Regards,

Adam

Your entry seems to have disappeared without a trace and for this I can only apologise. I can confirm your entry for this month is fine though. Looking at the logs for you, it is clear that you did at least try to submit results for February and so if you wish to send these details by email then I'll be happy to add them.

I know The Morgan Mob had a HUGE number of caches a few months back and their entry never made it to the list, despite a submission being made. Maybe the same problem happened back then?

What a difference a couple of years makes...

I was flicking through the COTM stuff, and I looked back on my 1st ever submission, August 2005.

I was 4th then, yet had only done 56 caches, and only had 960 points.

This month, that would have put me at 33rd place!!!! :laughing::D:ph34r:

What a difference a couple of years makes...

I was flicking through the COTM stuff, and I looked back on my 1st ever submission, August 2005.

I was 4th then, yet had only done 56 caches, and only had 960 points.

This month, that would have put me at 33rd place!!!! :ph34r::D:D

We got 8 trigs and was expecting to get a yellow box as so far this year the best was 5 and someone went and did 11 :laughing: . Did the 8 without really trying, message to self must try harder B)

Edited by gushoneybun

We got 8 trigs and was expecting to get a yellow box as so far this year the best was 5 and someone went and did 11 :D . Did the 8 without really trying, message to self must try harder :D

This time last year someone found 45 trigs and still didn't get a yellow box. B)

We have not even found that many :laughing: Oh well it seems our chance of glory has just faded into obscurity! :ph34r:

We got 8 trigs and was expecting to get a yellow box as so far this year the best was 5 and someone went and did 11 :laughing: . Did the 8 without really trying, message to self must try harder B)

This time last year someone found 45 trigs and still didn't get a yellow box. B)

We have not even found that many :D Oh well it seems our chance of glory has just faded into obscurity! :D

The great thing about not having found many is that you have plenty near you that need finding. Many less serious triggers will have found most of the trigs in their patch.

By less serious, I mean people that don't travel the country every weekend in search of all 7000+ trigs. :ph34r:

We got 8 trigs and was expecting to get a yellow box as so far this year the best was 5 and someone went and did 11 :D . Did the 8 without really trying, message to self must try harder :laughing:

We have not even found that many B) Oh well it seems our chance of glory has just faded into obscurity! :)

The great thing about not having found many is that you have plenty near you that need finding. Many less serious triggers will have found most of the trigs in their patch.

By less serious, I mean people that don't travel the country every weekend in search of all 7000+ trigs. :ph34r:

Yes there are plenty around here. The only problem is someone stuck them all on the top of hills! :D .