Anyone have lakes maps?

Just wondering if anyone is using the Garmin Inland Lakes and what you think of it.

I have a Colorado 400t.

I use Inland Lakes, Continental U.S. v3 on a 60CSx and really like it for my needs. I use it for the Tennessee River, ICW, Cooper River in SC, and the St. Johns River in FL. From the areas I have used it, it shows all the channel markers and the navigational (sailing) lines. It also shows contour depths, but I question how accurate they are, never have really checked them. As long as I stay in the channel the contour depth lines aren't all that important to me. Since the price of Inland Lakes covering the entire U.S. is about the same as 1 Blue Chart map, it has been well worth the price for me and Inland Lakes does not require an unlock code.

I have inland lakes version 2.0 and Minnesota lakemaster. The lakemaster depth contours far surpassed that of inland lakes, especially on lakes that have 1 foot depth contours. If you like in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Michigan, I would say get the lakemaster. The only down side about the lakemaster is it does require an unlock code.