Planning a hiking trip to Canada with my 400t...Maps?

I have a Garmin Colorado 400t. I also loaded City Select v7.00 on an SD card in it. Planning a trip to hike the Bruce Peninsula in Canada and, upon panning around with both the preloaded TOPO maps and the CSv7.00 maps I am not getting any details. Nothing but the main road going up to Tobermaury. I know that there are side roads. And I know that there are elevation changes. I am not getting a single elevation line. So I looked the area up with my GPSMAP76C which has CSv7.00 and Topo v3.02 North America...same thing. The preloaded maps on the 400t were better...but still no elevation lines or side streets. What's up? Do I need to buy some different maps?

Which brings up another question. If I were to load another mapset to my SD card would it delete the CS v7.00 that I already have there or would it simply make another map file...or do I need to reselect the CSV7.00 AND the new mapset for (re) loading?