Rubber Stamp Designs

I have an ice cream cone. It was in a big pile of stamps at a crafts and scrap booking place.

In case you are not old enough, a sodajerk is a slang name of server at an ice cream place. I owned one for about 6 years before they tore down the building and made a parking lot for a big grocery store.

I bought a couple of stamps from Michael's that I use once in awhile. One is a bottle of wine next to a wine glass. This goes along with my geo-handle which is the name of a kind of wine. I also have a stamp of some bare footprints. I've thought it might be nice to design my own stamp but have never researched how to take a drawing and have a stamp made - or if it's even worth it since I'm happy with off-the-shelf stamps.

I bought a couple of stamps from Michael's that I use once in awhile. One is a bottle of wine next to a wine glass. This goes along with my geo-handle which is the name of a kind of wine. I also have a stamp of some bare footprints. I've thought it might be nice to design my own stamp but have never researched how to take a drawing and have a stamp made - or if it's even worth it since I'm happy with off-the-shelf stamps.
Your avatar would be a good stamp.

My avatar is my stamp.

Your avatar would be a good stamp.

My avatar is my stamp.

Mine too!!

It was made for me by a friend years ago, before I ever heard of GC or Letterboxing.

HaHa, she worked in a dental office, and had a wad of leftover rubber that they use to make molds, so she rolled it into a ball and used a paperclip to poke the R into one side, then let it harden. It looks kinda like a Hershey's Kiss

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT