8th Anniversary of Geocaching in Canada Event

dragonflys

Everyone welcome, June 28th in Chester Nova Scotia

GC18ET9

Cointest

It will be hard to top last years coin design but we have some really talented people here. The rules are basically the same as last year.

Design a coin befitting of our event

submit art work to gravesislandgeobash@gmail.com by April 24th 11:59 PM ADT

The winner will be announced May 2nd

The winner will receive 2 free coins

Good Luck to all

I'm sure you have a coin design, but what about for next year or maybe more appropriate for the 10th anniversary, make the coin front look like the plaque and then have the back side contain additional information or some kind of scene or photo of the cache container\location or even of the placer.

Edited by res2100

mark&beth designed this years coin but it has not been released yet. We are planning something big for the 10th and I really like your idea.

If you need a guide while you are in Halifax let me know and I will clear some time to show you around

I'm sure you have a coin design, but what about for next year or maybe more appropriate for the 10th anniversary, make the coin front look like the plaque and then have the back side container additional information or some kinds of scene or photo of the cache container\location or even of the placer.